EURUSD signal - page 23

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Of course, this pair is designed to steal money from the public and is attracted by the lowest spread. Some people realise this earlier and leave it, while others leave it later.

I recently initiated a thread "Which currency pair to choose for trading?" (June 2, 2017). I got a very persistent message: "EURUSD of course! It has the lowest spread !"

Victor Ziborov:

I recently initiated a thread "Which currency pair to choose for trading?"(June 2, 2017). I was very persistently written: "EURUSD of course! It has the lowest spread !"

In order to attract a buyer, you need to do something, and this something is usually a little lower than the price of a competitor. If you sell nothing at all, then you need a bigger discount.

It is the same here, the spread plays the main role, but the pair is the worst subject to any analysis, and any fart from fx or drag, affects it against any analysis. It is not suitable for trading, only as a mood indicator, like gold.

Victor Ziborov:

I recently initiated a thread "Which currency pair to choose for trading?"(June 2, 2017). I was very persistently written: "EURUSD of course! Here is the lowest spread !"

Nobody forced you to trade on this pair. You asked for advice, you got my advice. It doesn't mean that you have to follow this advice. When trading on EURUSD, you have to follow the economic calendar. If important news are planned, (IMHO) you'd better not to make any predictions, because at the moment of news publication this pair sometimes behaves unpredictably.

Vitalii Ananev:

It's not like anyone forced you to trade on this pair. You asked for advice, you got advice. This does not mean that you have to follow this advice. When trading on the EURUSD, you have to follow the economic calendar. If important news are planned, (IMHO) it's better not to make any predictions, because at the moment of news releases, this pair sometimes behaves unpredictably.

Vitaly, who told you that I traded this pair? I'm disappointed that my forecast was wrong. I traded at that time on USDCHF and GBPJPY. And here everything was OK with both the forecast and the trading.

Victor Ziborov:

Vitaly, who told you that I traded this pair? I am sorry that my forecast turned out to be false. I traded USDCHF and GBPJPY at the same time. And everything was OK here with both forecasting and trading.

No one said, it was me who drew the wrong conclusion from your post.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Closed the position, profit 100 pips. Good day today. Gains to the deposit of more than 50% today.

Alexander, how do you rate today, up or down.

a.kairov:

Alexander, how do you rate today, up or down.

I'll have a look, hold on.

On the daily, I see an overhang of the two nearest levels. A pullback to 1.1740(35) is possible or we could go as high as 1.1780 only.

I didn't trade today, worked on the day, only came recently.I won't yet, I will watch and wait when it comes back to 1.1860 and I will work on the breakdown. There might be a good impulse up there. But this is purely my guess.

The Story

Good time Gentlemen traders!

Сигнал по EURUSD
Сигнал по EURUSD
  • www.mql5.com
Если закрепится ниже уровня 1.1711, буду вставать в шорт...

continuation of this

let's say if the centre was at point 1, we can assume that there should be a correction

and if, let's say, the new centre is at 2, then there is still room for growth. Both variants are equally probable for me that is why I have no definite conclusions yet, I am not afraid to buy now, and I am not afraid to sell. No clue on the weeks.

Reason: