EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 43

Give a damn about the news, it's not like she played it back. Search 131.933 in the search engine.

gip:
What about this news, it's not that one, look for 131.933 euros.

How is it not her? :-)

2010.06.30 11:22:27 *ECB has placed EUR 131.933bn in a 91-day refinancing tender at a fixed rate of 1%

2010.06.30 11:20:42 *Euro rises amid low demand in three-month ECB tender

June 30. /Dow Jones/. The euro rose quite strongly against major currencies on reports that demand for ECB 3-month loans was just €131.933bn, compared to some estimates that it could have been as much as €200bn.

This is the second source with comments:

EUR managed to rise to 1.2238 in the European session, after which the price traded around 1.2220 for about two hours. It wasn't until 11:17 terminal time that the euro flew up about 60 pips to 1.22844. The sharp rise was attributed to the news that demand for 3-month ECB loans was less than forecast, amounting to only 131.933 billion euros (forecast at least 200 billion euros). Stops were above 1.2240, and that's where they went up, absorbing all the offers. Dealers say that the buffers were scattered up to 1.2300.

It's nice to see everyone awake.))

waitra:

How is it not her? :-)

I do not believe it. Maybe their internet was down or alpari was trading and the terminal was hung up, so there was no demand :) I don't think it's serious.

At the same time, there was some positive news coverage. Now there's a negative.

Is everyone here on Alpari?

No, of course, that's just me from old memory.

fevrall:
Is everyone here on Alpari?
Everyone's on different ones.

gip
What are the targets for the eu? I am looking at 1.2070-80 for now.

Here comes the pound, it's been sitting on the top

I don't know. I know it's aimed downwards, but the stops will be blown repeatedly.
Reason: