EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 42

exi:

Here is my adjusted variant of EURUSD. H1 chart. It was assumed that the current hike down would be a wave-(c) flat. The price went down, but not in an impulse. In this regard, I'm changing the layout a bit.

Option1 (white) - To confirm this option, we need to grow above the sloping channel to a level of approximately 1.2349 no later than the evening of July 7 (mt time). This is important!

Variant2 (red) - As always there is a possibility of wave-X. So for the sake of correctness I marked the possible variant. If it is wave-X, the downside targets are not known specifically, as we cannot know what triplet awaits us after it. Thus, the red variant is schematic, the important thing is that the direction is downwards.

Completely agree with your first option, I have a similar layout. :-) Now what's important is that it still comes true, because there are too many factors for a bearish scenario.

i honestly always didn't give a shit where they bet...lets watch the market and jump on the train with the big wallets...for the euro i want to see 1.164 later but we'll see sure....

Vizard:

I honestly always didn't care where they put it...we'll watch the market and jump on that train with big wallets...on the euro we want to see 1.164 later, but we'll see of course....

Ha ha ha, that's what they think too :-)

At 1.164 for sure we will, in a month or a month and a half or so, the only question is where the train is leaving from: 1.22, 1.25 or 1.27 ?

waitra:

Ha ha ha, that's what they think too :-)

On 1.164 for sure we will be, in about a month and a half, the only question is where the train leaves from: 1.22, 1.25 or 1.27 ?

I think it will be much higher.... 1.30 - 1.31. How exactly now the eu will play out the triangle scenario will be the targets IMHO.

What a strike on the Jew! :-) What a beauty! Apparently the ECB's decision has made the bigwigs happy :-)

They issued 131 billion euros. And there was no growth before that. I thought they would have started to put them into different assets.

I don't remember that issuing money makes it go up in value. On such operations, the increase is only temporary, for the duration of these operations.

I think it's more the positive news, it's been a while since we had any.

gip:
I don't remember that issuing money makes it go up in value. The increase is only temporary, for the duration of these operations.

That's in the case of issuing

waitra:

This is in the case of an issue.

Even if they lend you unprinted money, it's still an issue. They put €131 billion in the air and give it away for three months. 131 is relatively little.

gip:

I don't remember that issuing money makes it go up in value. The increase in such operations is only temporary, for the duration of those operations.

I think it was more the positive news, we haven't seen it for a while.

Can you give me a link to the news?

Reason: