EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 45

strangerr:
I'm not talking about intraday trading, my trading is not divided by timeframe: I have good profit for the day, I am not sure about further movement - I close it, for example, now I am sure of the target 1.2550 - I hold it and, if possible, I buy some more.

Looking at the fibo (38) on the daily chart ? 1.255 i mean ?

Vizard:

The main thing is faster... hands while the market has already gone... the machine does not think what is said - the reaction is immediate... that's the +...

but how long it will last is another question - the market is fickle.....

Yeah, he doesn't think so... ))))))) Well, how is it possible not to buy here? + Wolf is on the move. ))))))))) I didn't look at the Fibo on the daily chart - Wolf calculated it, I posted the picture yesterday.

Yeah, you can probably open in either direction here. Up to the upper limit of the channel, down to the lower limit.

here's proof that the man is a retard...went for a smoke...market left...came in late...we'll see...

Yes there's a poor euro in the tehruga wobbling. I hope Trichet doesn't screw up now.

I got the robot out of -2k (or 3k, I can't remember). I thought it would be hard for him, so I decided to help - I put a stop. And it turned out that the stop triggered, and all of the other positions' tokens were taken. Thus, I missed profit by several hundred quid thanks to my interference. But the machine is smarter than a human :))) Total for the day -105bucks. My deposit is 7530 from 2000. The big account had 2391 profit for the day. Total is 68029 from 50,000.

The man is a retard. I agree

Alexan, Hi, if it's not too much trouble, look at the Eurobucks M15, where should this triangle be broken through? Does it look like it is going downwards? (Although according to other parameters it is up).

Alexan:

I got the robot out of -2k (or 3k, I can't remember). I thought it would be difficult for him, so I decided to help - I put a stop. And it turned out that the stop triggered, and all of the other positions' tokens were taken. Thus, I missed profit by several hundred quid thanks to my interference. But the machine is smarter than a human :))) Total for the day -105bucks. My deposit is 7530 from 2000. The big account had 2391 profit for the day. Total is 68029 from 50,000.

The man is a retard. I agree

You be careful with that robot. I looked at it, the usual averaging is there. A little more and Uncle Kolya would have come. It's a matter of time with this system, though.

Yes, what a rollercoaster.)))

waitra:

Alexan, Hi, if it's not too much trouble, look at the Eurobucks M15, where should this triangle be broken through? Does it look like it is going downwards?

Ksyusha, judging by your marking, it's going upwards. It always hits the opposite side of the E-wave. Since the E-wave is down, the shot is up. I'm going to try and do the layout myself now. But I don't understand the eu in recent days. Pound is closer somehow :)
Reason: