The path of the newbie: do you want to cooperate? - page 3

Files:

Hello everybody

Here is the trade plan for today.

GBPUSD Another wave downwards... Yeah, Beer rules!

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today. Take a look at the picture

19112007tp.gif (image)

Right now I'm waiting for the correction (red line up) and to sell at the end of it. Or if the price will go further up and will brake the 2.0565... I will buy at the end of the correction of the up wave. Also, I have marked the main resistance and support levelels. Now I'm waiting for the DJ levels to compare them with my levels.

Best Regards!

Tacomy.

===========================

Just a few Words...

I also have made a picture with Elliot waves marked on it. Here you can see that few levels remained unchanged - only the most important ones.

Also I marked out DJ levels.

20071119+-+gbp01.gif (image)

Good luck!

Anthony.

The trade plan is taken from The Uncommon Trading In My Life

Good Luck!

Hello, as I can see today on the pair GBPUSD is a flat movement (M15) I hoped that at the American session there will be a nice movement, but it is not It's still difficult for me to understand the flat movements. but as I know that the trend is my friend... I'm waiting for it

Good Luck!

Great job, Nili!

Hello Nili!

You are doing great job, you know? Really, you got this system right for now. You understood main rules, for example the flat before the session, zigzag and how to use it, fractals.

Right now you have to make the next step in your education: stoploss and takeprofit points. For example, on that picture that you have posted earlier, it would be possible to close your trade a little lower, after rollback you had to watch fractal and zigzag on the minor TFs. Take a look at your picture, and you will see a good close point after a rollback.

About the flat... Yes, I recommend you to stay away from the market in such days. Though, you can make "virtual" trades, i.e. mark out your points of entry, stop and profit. It is good phsicological training too.

Good luck!

And feel free to ask me more questions about the forex.

Hello,

Thank you Anthony for everything;)

About the picture, Yes I think I have understood the point where i should had closed the order. You are right, now I have to exercise with stop loss and take profit points.

Good Luck!

Hello, here is the trade plan for today

GBPUSD flat... do you see it?

Hello everybody!

As you can see on the picture there is flat on the M30

20112007tp.gif (image)

So the further variants of the movement are shown on the picture, If the price will manage break the resistance I will buy after the correction. And if the price will manage to break the support I will sell after the correction. I hope everything is clear, but if it's not, please feel free to ask questions.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello, here is the trade plan for today.

GBPUSD A little preview

Hello everyone!

I got a picture for you as usual!

Just take a look.

20071121+-+gbp01.gif (image)

I marked out all important levels in red as usual. Situation is difficult right now, we are in flat, so it would be better to watch the price movement for now. Both variants are also possible today.

Nothing to add, really.

I will post on the American session if anything will be clear.

Good luck!

Anthony Schneider.

Good Luck!

Hello everybody.

I have marked on the picture the entry and the stop loss points for the today movement, according to Anthony's system. I'm not sure about the exit point, because there was also a divergence between the price and the AO indicator(also marked on the picture). That's why I didn't mark the exit point.

Anthony, where do you think it is better to exit in this situation?

Thank you!

Good Luck!

Files:
enterpoints.gif  38 kb

Hello everybody;)

Here is the trade plan and DJ levels for today

Hello everybody!

Yesterday we had a downwards movement at the European session, and at the American session we had a flat movement. On the picture I have marked the main levels and two variants of the price movement.

22112007tp.gif (image)

Also take a look at the DJ levels, they published them wile I was writing

22112007dj.gif (image)

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Reason: