[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 153

seolink74:

Exit - make a deposit

I assume the market will open lower...then a small rise of 80-120 pips and go down

I haven't managed to lose 3 deposits so far. When entering the market losses should be controlled not more than 2-5% of the deposit.

I'm not a sock-picker, my approach to investing is just not quite adequate ))))

seolink74:

1 Is it not possible to automate trading conditions?

2 I see believe...this is the state for what period?

I agree about the experience... I am a trainee now.

1. No, my TS is similar to wave analysis, analysis of all TFs.

2. almost 2 months, i have a lot of work to do, i have no MM, but my losses have not survived too long.

AndrejFX:
I'm not a sock-picker, it's just that my approach to investing is not quite adequate ))))
Even if you're lucky this time...and the next time... you'll lose 3-5 times your deposit with this approach... Trading is not a game of chance. Some people earn money with a shovel, others with brains.

seolink74:
Even if you are lucky this time...and the next time... you'll lose 3-5 times your deposit with this approach... Trading is not gambling. Some people earn money with a shovel, others with brains.

They say even a broom shoots once a year )))) I'll have a series of profitable deals one day, faith is a terrible thing! :) i understand the risks, that's why i make small deposits, usually about $300 each.

seolink74:
Even if you're lucky this time, you'll make more money next time ... you will lose 3-5 times your deposit with this approach... Trading is not gambling. Some people earn money with a shovel, others with brains.

If you sell at the highest prices in a trend, you will incur a loss - I've been selling EUR GBP for 3 days straight - every time I tried to sell at the peak - I ended up losing 500 dollars + experience that you cannot trade against the rainbow - I wanted to take a 20 pip profit of 120 dollars per order and the deposit has already eaten the trend - 500 Bach not much money for me - but experience is crucial as I have earned on this pair more than I have lost - the bottom line

Calculate - if you want 20 pips profit - do not go against the trend and do not rely on pullbacks - example EUR GPB - from 1 to 5 June - 2011 - beginners! Remember chips and fractals + cluster indicators is sacred.

AndrejFX:

They say even a broom shoots once a year ))) I will have a series of profitable deals one day, faith is a great power! :) I understand the risks, so I usually deposit only small amounts of $300 a day.
What would you say about the size of the lot? And what strategy are you using?

seolink74:
What is the amount of the deposit? What is the lot size and what is your strategy?
Lot size grows in direct proportion to the growth of the deposit. Usually my first bet is 10-15%, although sometimes it depends on my mood :) I always use progressive betting system. Usually if 4 bets are in the red, the depo is gone. That's the way we live :)

seolink74:
What is the size of the lot? And what strategy are you using?

I trade on the mashki ( rainbow ) by the chaos theory - but for 2 months I have been studying Gann - it gave me a profit of $800 for 2 weeks on AUD USD from the starting deposit of 200 - this week I lost 500 because I sold EUR GBP on the 2nd - in general I did not follow the rules - after the 2nd date AUD USD went up like crazy = all by Gann - I lost again by Gann

By rainbow only profit - I was already wanted to be banned for PR - this case - here is an example that everything is tied at the highest level - drifting in the red zone -

Lots are different and in 5 runs - 1 reconnaissance - 2 squad - 3 troops - 4 army 3 screens 5 min 15 min and 1 hour

If reconnaissance has bitten the market, double the lot - if it has bitten the squad then send the troops and double again the lot - if we go with the trend - and cluster indicator is always a profit - this is a war strategy - the minimum target 20 pips from an order of $ 100 is 20 - 30 dollars a day profit -

These are the trades that I opened on gan - epic fail of course - but what can you do? - You have to follow the rainbow - miracles don't happen

here's my theme - there's an indicator - others can be found in the code base

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131994

PS / I also used to lose - and once asked myself what would happen if the price went up for 10 years - every year wait for a pullback and lose money ? -

We follow the market, it's impossible to guess it - the one who guesses loses, the one who really earns (like me) follow it.

I do not trade that way - study trading in trends, and diverters is what I make money on.

AndrejFX:
the size of the lot grows in direct proportion to the growth of the deposit. Usually the first bet is 10-15%, although sometimes it depends on the mood :) I always use a progressive betting system. Usually, if 4 bets are in the red, the depo is gone. That's how we live :)
Very risky trading... Now for the big question!!! How many consecutive losing trades are there in your strategy on history...e.g. since 2008...

Mixon777:

Have you tried rainbow MTS? The conditions seem to be simple.
Reason: