FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1348

Alexey Busygin:
Sold everything I needed, now I'm sitting in sales until some individuals accumulate a negative swap.
Oh, you got that right.

Has anyone considered the fact that the enormous volume of forex is mostly export-import cash flow?

That is, the share of speculative volume is much smaller than the total. And probably somewhere near the currency futures volumes.

stranger:
Oh, you got that right.
I don't really give a shit about someone else's swap. I work on the momentum.

Alexey Busygin:
I don't really care about other people's swap. I work on the momentum.
You're all "working" here.

forexman77:

Has anyone considered the fact that the enormous volume of forex is mostly export-import cash flow?

That is, the share of speculative volume is much smaller than the total. And probably somewhere near the currency futures volumes.

Now the beak-wingers are coming. Better not hint at futures and volumes

Bitch, my observations are still true, you go out and you see 95% of the stupid snouts around you, you tell him you're a moron and he tells you about the weather.

stranger:
You're all "working" here.

Well, I know my target and I'm not going to bite my head off.

From what I understand, we have different methods.

I'm spinning, single lot increments.

You're spinning a swap order.

And the rest of you are spinning the balance.

stranger:
Bitch, my observations are true, you go out and you see 95% of the stupid snouts around you, you tell him you're a moron and he tells you about the weather.
And you wanted to get punched in the face and both of you banned for all eternity.

stranger:
Bitch, true to my observations though, you go out and see 95% of the stupid snouts around you, you tell him you're retarded and he tells you about the weather.
Do you even read/understand your posts before you post them?

Alexey Busygin:
This is a total approximate volume! Keep in mind that instruments (pairs) are not one, two pieces on average a broker provides 50 pairs, but in reality there are more than a hundred
Why only brokers? Quotes exist for all currencies... And there are many more than fifty or even a hundred pairs. And trades are counted in dollars, although you can also count in tugriks.
Reason: