Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis? - page 5

prostotrader:

Ooh! There's a spammer in charge!

What kind of spammer am I? You have me confused with someone else.

denis.eremin:

That's right.

So?

Ideal conditions for arbitrage - that's why the DCs are fighting high-frequency trading by all means and methods.

Banks on FOREX have the same quotes, because high-frequency trading is not forbidden there - arbitrageurs smooth out quotes.

Great!

Don't you think that you are contradicting yourselves?

I think that if you comb the quotes differently they will differ from brokerage company to brokerage company.

webgopnik:

What kind of spammer am I? You have me confused with someone else.

Not you, YOU, please.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Great!

Don't you think you are already contradicting yourself?

And that if you comb the quotes differently they will differ from brokerage company to brokerage company.

Right.

All brokerage companies have different quotes - they "comb" them differently.

So?

What is the contradiction?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Great!

Don't you think you are already contradicting yourself?

And that if you comb the quotes differently they will differ from one brokerage house to another.

Yuri! Here, on this forum, there are 1000 times fewer stockbrokers.

They will pile on us and throw the names of mathematicians who have been bought by FOREX!

Added

If they do not understand that Price(t) != Grail - it makes no sense to talk!

denis.eremin:

That's right.

So?

Ideal conditions for arbitrage - that's why the DCs are fighting high-frequency trading by all means and methods.

Banks have the same quotes on FOREX, because high-frequency trading is not forbidden there - arbitrageurs smooth out quotes.

brokerage firms fight arbitrage because what a trader takes away as a result of arbitrage reduces the brokerage firm's income, which they spend on their villas, Mercedes, and prostitutes.

prostotrader:

It is your right, even without knowing the mechanics of trading in the exchange...

Anyone who knows the mechanics of trading in the exchange will not write here.

prostotrader:

Yuri! There are 1,000 times fewer stockbrokers here on this forum.

They will pile up and throw names of bought mathematicians from FOREX!

I used to trade on the exchange, and now I'm trading again, if anything.

So about the quotes on the forex market, they are normal and are not generated by the computer of the brokerage company where the account is opened.

Ah yes, what about the MICEX, have they resolved the issue with the recent oil quote, or have they sent everyone somewhere?

prostotrader:

Yuri! There are 1,000 times fewer stockbrokers here on this forum.

Now they will pile on us and throw names of mathematicians from FOREX who have been bought!

I don't give a shit:-) In this regard, I think it should be noted that the total price for the brokerage is higher than that for the brokerage, which is why he does not think so badly.

This one about dicks again....
Reason: