Avalanche - page 300

ugh... I'm anticipating a new thread about Niroba... ))

lasso:
Thank you, Vitaly.

It is clear that the author of the thread is still talking about his own, talking about entering at random:

you randomly open a Buy order and price obediently moves up. You have guessed. In this case you simply lock in your profit manually or using the Trailing Stop. The Avalanche algorithm is not involved here at all.

It seems to me that everyone who talks about the success of this system is not entering at random for a long time. However, the topicstarter himself talks aboutrandom entry not very consistently: a few posts ago there was this:

If you do not want to enter at random and open against the trend - put a pair of Moving Average (Exponential) with periods 13 and 25 on an hourly chart and open the first order Buy if MA-13 is higher than MA-25 and Sell if MA-13 is lower than MA-25. This elementary algorithm may be easily built into any Expert Advisor.

Well, these are only words. The author is unwilling to do so. Let others do it, and the author will theorize.

I have a direct question for Yury: Yury, are you really sure that you cannot do without martin in your best modification based on an avalanche? I don't really believe it: I've already noticed that the maximum series of losses you have is 2 trades. So, in reality, the avalanche as such, very probably, has neverbeen used.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

What kind of avalanche can we be talking about when Yuri's report has a maximum series of losses of 2?

If he doesn't use OrderCloseBy(), then the poses will alternate when the series is closed and the tester will produce this figure... imho.
That's why I'm saying that if the guy only shows the chart and the report header ----, it's from the evil one.

JonKatana >>:

Вас спасло "если вообще торгуете на реале". Иначе потребовал бы с вас цитату, где я писал, что торгую по "Лавине". Я физически не могу по ней торговать - она требует очень много времени и реального присутствия человека. Торгую я по своему индикатору Rabbit, также выложенному на этом сайте - он отнимает у меня всего 10 минут в день.

The author is an avalanche theorist. He doesn't trade on Avalanche himself. Maybe that's why it's so easy and he's always profitable. As they say, a star is not a sack. So far, Catala's only been making stars about Avalanche, but he's in no hurry to trade on it... he's in no hurry... he says there's no time. Theoretically, he's talking about 24% or 2400% a year in profits... And he has no time to take 2400% a year. What kind of trader are you then, that you don't have time to trade? A naked theorist? Or you go to work, that's why you don't have time? Maybe Reloaded trading is more profitable and safer than Avalanche? Why are you bullshitting us with Avalanche? Give us your TS on Reloaded because it may be 5000% a year)) I am not going to trade with LiteForex, so I am not going to trade with LiteForex.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

The aftor is an avalanche theorist. He doesn't trade on Avalanche himself.

And you are a Laboucher-Theoretician. On the Laboucher trade????

An honest answer is welcome... !!!

So those who wish to generalise let's generalise:

There was no need to use 300 pages to say that the thread called Avalanche is nothing more than a provocation of DC (I'll prove why), any system must be based on a system and the top starter system was changing in the course of his spat, ie cornering. as soon as he was in a corner, he disappeared for an indefinite period of 1 hour, 1 day, etc. He would reappear as soon as he figured out how to get out of it. All branch once 100 times proved - that he himself does not trade to the nonsense by praised himself on the TC does not trade. will not go into a quote all remember these wonderful lines. Generalized?!!! Drawing a conclusion or ticking a box on a piece of paper :)

Already on page 10 of the topic is given EA which shows the "resilience" of this TC to plum, huh ?! And then I think the elders and pragmatists of this forum are too lazy to tell everyone the place of the TC in the ranking of all TCs. I consider myself a beginner, I'm on the forum a week without a date of registration this confirmation, and here for hostages ashamed, you could stop this marasmus throwing reference to the repeated discussion of the proposed topic starter material before 300-th page

And so on (perhaps the roots are even further away and there are more):

27.06.08 Pendulum 1_01 Better known as the pendulum

11.02.09 tudasuda by runik Note THIS (Asking for help from those who liked this expert or found a rational point in it.)

21.04.09 HlopMaster , 24.04.09 HlopMaster 2.1 (Added LimitLot parameter), 29.04.09 HlopMaster 2.6 then all discussion moved to magazine site

07.05.10 Nevalyashka_BreakdownLevel (Breaking through the maximum / minimum of the selected time frame is a trading strategy.
To compensate for losing orders, use the "Chumbley" with increasing lot on the Martingale principle).

25.05.10 Pendulum 2_05_2! (It is now up to the user to determine how much he is ready to risk(Start_Depo in the settings)

Colleagues on forums

07.07.2008 Expert Advisor Swinger for $10.000 (Implemented:
1. Adaptive change of step of TS depending on price movement,
2. opportunity to choose any of 15 money management systems in automatic mode,
3. possibility of working only in one direction (only buy/sell) according to trader's decision,
4. Monitoring of possible losses, which is that advisor closes all open positions and deletes pending orders after reaching the threshold % of drawdown.
5. Two versions of the Expert Advisor: one is a light version with a minimum of parmeters, for the rough selection of the step size, the other is a full working version. )

Alpari forum - created four types of Avalanche

08.08.08 Advisor Cheburashka (no gold settings in Cheburashka! Cheburashka - assistant, which will bring your trade to profit if your TS at the moment was not on the market)

23.10.09 EA: Overturn paid (I have only one idea. For more or less normal operation EA should have a deposit of at least 100 000 rub (3000 $), to be able to withstand up to 4-5 flips).

06.04.10 EA: CheMax (My goal is to get a stable $100 per day, so when the time comes that funds show + 100, I pay attention to volumes, which are in work. And if there are 1 or 2 pairs with 4 !!! rotation, I close all orders without thinking)

12.04.10 EA: ChebuKlon (you can set up to 3 trading sessions per day + take profit limit for each knee)

And there are many other clones of this technical system, but that's not the point

As already mentioned in this thread, we can take a good EA and paste some logic from Lavny into it to make it better, as demonstrated by the authors of their EA in this thread Hopefully they will not stop improving it and will astonish us with their success.

So the discussion itself Lavina in the sense and interpretation, which asked the topicstarter, I do not see, but the training of other solutions based on 10% to 60% of the avalanche is still possible :)

Good luck and success to all

They've been sent there over a dozen times.

there's a saying: "smart people learn by others' mistakes, fools by their own..."

baltik писал(а) >>

I understand you have monitored the above EAs. Tell me how they deal with a critical number of flips/slips. Interested in the "survivability" of the robot.

baltik писал(а) >>

So those who wish to generalise let's generalise

As already mentioned in this thread many times, it is possible to take a good EA and add some logic of Lavni into it to get a better one, as demonstrated by the authors of their EA in this thread I hope they will not stop improving it and will not surprise us with their successes.

So the discussion itself Lavina in the sense and interpretation, which asked the topicstarter, I do not see, but the training of other solutions based on 10% to 60% of the avalanche is still possible :)

Good luck and success to all

baltik, you are an excellent classifier...... Your post will take a long time to study...

I haven't responded to the author of the thread for a long time, nothing new is going to happen. And the alien pearls seem to be over :)

I wonder another thing: what exactly khorosh & Galina saw in the avalanche ... The idea is not new at all, and it wasn't our alien who thought it up.

Reason: