Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 31

Russia has two disasters )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I meant the first posts, or the roads will not understand, I didn't even read the rest of it.

khorosh:

He had the expression 'avalanche aftar' there. If he had written "avalanche 7 author", then I wouldn't have had the question. And by avalanche author, I mean John Katana.

Why would he be an avalanche author all of a sudden? There's been a lot of descriptions of these avalanches on the internet since I don't know how many years ago. When I first started studying it, I read it in English. All the simple combinations of orders, simple strategies have been tried by experimenters for a long time. He did not claim to be the author himself.

gip:

Why did he suddenly become an author? There have been loads of these avalanches on the internet since I don't know how many years ago. When I first started studying it, I read it in English. All the simple orex combinations and simple strategies have been tried by experimenters for a long time.
I wrote in the avalanche thread myself that this system has been known for a long time. Here, by the word author, I meant the topic-starter.

And by "in English" I probably meant Evenki folk tunes :)))

gip:

And by "in English" I probably meant Evenki folk tunes :)))

sing

gip:

Why did he suddenly become an author? There have been loads of descriptions of these avalanches on the internet since I don't know how many years ago. When I first started studying it, I read it in English. All the simple combinations of orders, simple strategies have been tried by experimenters for a long time. He did not claim to be the author himself.

I, personally, did not claim to be the author. In fact, this idea is as old as the world ....

he's not the author! he came up with an awesome code called avalanche 7! :D

ZS:if i'm not mistaken, it used to be, i.e. a long time ago, an avalanche was called a pyramid (pyramid, pyramiding)

IgorM:

he's not the author! he came up with an awesome code called avalanche 7! :D

ZS:if i am not mistaken, then before, i.e. a long time ago, the avalanche was called - pyramid (pyramid, pyramiding)

Igor, what the hell is he? :D you are kidding. Simple as two kopecks. We'll have a chat with you in the evening in PM, if you do not go to the Beer :).

And a pyramid is when profitable orders build up and are closed all at once.

PPC:

Igor, how cool is it? :D You're kidding. It's as simple as a two kopecks.

The code is good because it leaves room for further modernization, by the way, if you teach avalanche 7 to see a flat and apply the "hiding strategy", it will be something like this, that's what makes the code good, it has a lot of possibilities.

IgorM:

the code is good because it leaves room for further upgrading, by the way, if you teach avalanche 7 to see a flat and apply the "hiding strategy", it will be something like this, that's what makes the code good, it has a lot of possibilities

I, as a professional structural engineer, always try to simplify the design to the maximum - it works more reliably. Yes, I've hooked all sorts of modules onto it quickly and easily - that's true. Let's hang out on Skype tonight. I'll show you the difference between avalanche extra and 7. You'll laugh. But it allowed the extreme to go 1.5 years in the test and the 7 was draining.
Reason: