FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 258

Waiting-\\\\

Serg51:
Geniuses think very differently))) For example: divide the number 13 by 2?
The answer is 2)))

Whose SMAzPowermAdvisor.mq4 thing is it, explain how it works? what colour to start and where?)

tema077:
Whose SMAzPowermAdvisor.mq4 thing is it, explain how it works? what colour to start and where?)
This is my thing )))) Only it does not work in the tester or on the demo because it does not bullshit )))) Only real quotes )))) It was tested on real ones )))

How about... how many dollars will she start dancing for?

tema077:
this is whose thing SMAzPowermAdvisor.mq4, can you explain how it works? which colour to start and where?)

this is a masterpiece of human thought...

Respect Article....

emotraid:

handsome ecuadorian)))) I'm all clear with him... just a virtual nerd )))))))))

At least his posts were a lot more interesting to read than your unnecessary adolescent flubber.

I understand that people here are serious when they draw, but if they put it out there, they don't take it back....

tema077:
How about... how many dollars will she start dancing for?
Taking into account the built-in MM, it's safe to start with $200 on Insta and the leverage is 600 )))) In general, you can see the formula in the code, to estimate the initial deposit or change the lot calculation coefficients ))))

artikul:
Taking into account the built-in MM, it's safe to start with 200$ on Insta with 600 leverage )))) In general, you can see the formula in the code to estimate the initial deposit or change the lot calculation coefficients ))))

If I pay off the loan early for the Ilanchik, maybe I'll give it a try-\\\\\.
Reason: