Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 18

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Waiting for your trading account login and invest password!

Wait for it...

Don't play dumb with me, clown.

you and your clones are the initiator of the pissing contest.

DDFedor писал(а) >>... show must go on...

It's business as usual - show is primary, trade is secondary....))))

NYROBA >> :

After three months of trading, we will sum up the results.

will be the winner.

No, Alexey, we will judge by many criteria, and first of all by drawdowns (both balance and equity). And "who has the biggest amount" is just a pissing contest.

This all reminds me of the scene in the film The White Sun of the Desert, when Petrukha asked Gulchatai for a long time to open his face. She eventually did, and it turned out to be......you-know-who and poor Petrukha......you-know-what...... And so it is here.....)))))

Gulchatai with eggs

Let me give you one example. Here 's a fellow here who claimed 10,000% a year. Where he is now - we can all watch him in real life.....)))))

NYROBA >> :

After three months of trading, we will sum up the results.

will be the winner.

Nyroba, why are you here? I, so to say partly, have seen the results of your trading and I just wonder why you make noise, especially from people, most of whom are theorists and are unable to apply their theories in practice? What do you want to prove HERE? By HERE I mean on a forum where most of the speakers are a priori considered by the local "experts" to be WRONG... I'm already silent about the way you state your thoughts, in which the main argument is insults.

P.S. In turn, thank you for sharing your thoughts on "waves" some time ago. I think it came in handy for thinking people...

FXPro писал(а) >>

Nyroba, why are you here? I have, shall we say in part, seen your trading results and I'm just wondering why you're making noise, especially from people most of whom are theorists incapable of applying their theories in practice? What do you want to prove HERE? By HERE I mean on a forum where most of the speakers are a priori considered by the local "experts" to be WRONG... I'm not even talking about the way you express your thoughts, in which insults are the main argument.

P.S. In turn, thank you for sharing your thoughts on "the waves" some time ago. I think it came in handy for thinking people....

I'm experiencing something like deja vu, the defenders have reappeared, maybe it's time to call for moderators and tear down the thread before the insults start again.

PROgnosis: soon this thread will be filled with one comrade telling another to fuck off......

to NYROBA: you promised to put the investment first and start trading with 10k. a month has passed, no investment.....

to CABLYK: you promised right after NYROBA to post your invest.....

Maybe it's time to stop this circus already ?!!

p.s. no offense.

TEXX писал(а) >>

to NYROBA: you promised to post your investment first and start trading with 10k, a month has passed, no investment.....

to CABLYK: you promised immediately after NYROBA to post your invest.....

Come on invest, not necessary at all, nothing to feed the halavschikov, quite enough and monitoring. But I take it there is none either?

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Come on the investor, it's not necessary at all, there's nothing to feed the halawachs, monitoring is quite enough. But I take it that doesn't exist either?

Unfortunately, it does not exist either. But I would have been happy to invest in a PAMM account with such super profitable trading, which Niroba describes so strenuously, subject to 3-6 months of successful trading. So I'm all for pamm.....)))))

Reason: