Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 386

gip:
Fibo is an unworthy company after all. They hide the fact that the initial deposit of this pamm was lost. And these trading signals are a setup. And we saw earlier how they allow you to pass off a demo account as a real one. A scam in general.

I haven't had any problems with trade execution and withdrawals with Fibo yet.

After doubling my deposit in account 1581806 I withdrew mine and am working on my earnings. :)

This account has been frozen by me since the beginning of this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788

If you have had problems with this broker, please let me know, can be in a private message, otherwise just talk trash. ))

Be advised, Fibo are hiding the fact that Niroba has lost his initial deposit, continue to advertise his PAMM account, thus misleading clients, deceiving their clients.

gip:
I inform you, Fibo is hiding the fact that Niroba lost his initial deposit, they keep advertising his PAMM account, thus misleading clients, deceiving their clients.
I wouldn't expect anything else, you are in your usual repertoire of constantly denying the obvious. :)))))))))))))))))))))))

NYROBA:

There is not a single losing trade!

And where will the losing trades come from if you trade without stops? :) I would not be proud of this "achievement" if I were you, because the result in such a case is the same - a margin call and a stop out. And the 80% drawdown, emergency additions to the deposit, which we saw, is the proof of that. Trading without losing trades is short-lived - it's not making money, it's a publicity stunt.

goldtrader:
And where will the losing trades come from, if you trade without stops? :) I would not be proud of this "achievement" if I were you, because the result in such a case is the same - a margin call and a stop out. And the 80% drawdown, emergency additions to the deposit, which we have seen, is proof of that. Trading without losing trades is short-lived - it's not making money, it's working for the public.

Can I ask you a question? If a broker allowed you to place a stop-out at one point of the market would you use this opportunity? And when you have answered this question at least for yourself, answer the next question: why? And when you answer that question - compare the situation with Niroba and his "system". Perhaps you have seen the text of his robot, which does not make "not a single losing trade!" and you know for sure that a mistake is just around the corner and he will surely fail? Then share it with me, because I haven't seen it.

I have highlighted in your words, in my opinion, an absolute misconception. Even if you replace "losing trades" with "stops" this statement will remain a delusion, although no longer an absolute one. ;)

api:
Can I ask you a question? If a broker allows you to put a stop loss at one point of the market, would you use it? And when you have answered this question, at least for yourself, answer the next question: why? And when you answer that question - compare the situation with Niroba and his "system". Perhaps you have seen the text of his robot, which does not make "not a single losing trade!" and you know for sure that a mistake is just around the corner and he will surely fail? Then share it with me, because I haven't seen it.

I have highlighted in your words, in my opinion, an absolute misconception. Even if you replace "losing trades" with "stops" this statement remains a delusion, although no longer an absolute one. ;)

and let me ask you a question, 80% drawdown and additions to the deposit, is this the best forex trading system you've seen?

S,Y, I suggest that you give him a million to manage, and then you will sing differently.

api:

Can I ask you a question? If your broker allowed you to place a stop at one point away from the market would you take advantage of this opportunity? And when you have answered this question, at least for yourself, answer the next question: why? And when you answer that question - compare the situation with Niroba and his "system". Perhaps you have seen the text of his robot, which does not make "not a single losing trade!" and you know for sure that a mistake is just around the corner and he will surely fail? Then share it with me, because I haven't seen it.

I have highlighted in your words, in my opinion, an absolute misconception. Even if you replace "losing trades" with "stops" this statement remains a delusion, although no longer an absolute one. ;)

The broker allows me to put a stop wherever I want, because he is a BROKER, not a kitchen. But this is something else entirely. I don't want to argue, because I don't see the point. On the basics of trading (fixing losses) is ridiculous to argue. Unless, of course, the aim of the game (especially game, not trading) is the record number of profitable trades with absence of losing trades. A kindergarten. :)

You talk so much about other people's systems - you probably all have your own and super cool ones - but unfortunately you don't sound like well-off people in your communication style

mydone:

You talk so much about other people's systems - you probably all have your own and super cool ones - but unfortunately you don't sound like well-off people in your communication style

Share-- how do well-to-do people communicate?

Prival:

Can I ask you a question: 80% drawdown and additions to the deposit, is this the best TSM you've seen?

B.S., I suggest that you give him a million dollars to manage, and then you will sing a different tune.

I'm not defending his TS. Let him do it himself.

I just pointed out to those who follow this thread that the "peckers" who got into a frenzy, do not notice what nonsense they are talking about.

"In other words, it is not a loss-making trade, it is a losing trade that makes you trade for a long time. In other words - losing trades add to longevity. Absurd. When the next trade eats the deposit all the "durability" will be over.

I further suggested that he meant "Trading without stops is short-lived". Now this is something to argue about. Everything depends on the risk level of each deal - what part of the deposit is covered by the margin, on the algorithm for determining the market direction, and on other factors. But you need to clearly understand the nature of stops - it's a profit/loss fixing method. Setting a stop worse than the entry level is only a method of taking a loss. Which means that such stops only reduce the deposit and do not lead to its longevity. If someone has already prepared to argue that fixing losses with a stop loss leaves the deposit in a better condition than fixing losses with a stop out, I would like to point out that this can only happen when you enter in the wrong direction, or with an incorrectly chosen amount of risk. If the risk is correct and so is the direction, the trade will be profitable. But even a profitable trade has its moments of loss. Starting from the initial spread, to a certain drawdown as a result of minor market fluctuations. This is what I wanted to show with my example with a single pips stop.

I hope I have explained everything clearly enough.

Reason: