Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 407

Kassper:
  1. How long can trading in a 2nd account last? Where is the limit to the possibilities?
  2. Is it possible to see the next result with this kind of trading?

The answers are outrageously simple. And to both at once. There is no limit in the demo . ))) Everything is possible on the demo )))

Kassper:

I would like to hear from everyone in this thread an answer to two questions.

1. How long can trading on the 2nd account last? Where is the limit to what is possible?
  2. Is it possible to see the next result in this kind of trading?

If not, why not?

A student of Neroba, a subtle connoisseur of the sixth point? Close shallow profitable trades, accumulate unprofitable ones and pyramid all the way.

Judging by the beautiful way the first chart went down, it looks like an immeasurable amount of losing trades was accumulated there and all of them were closed at once. And the balance line has finally met the equity line. I.e. realistically there never really was a three grand buck there.

Answers: 1. No 2. No. No trading there is out of the question. Demo...nism is not trading.

Mm-hmm.

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh... The audience applauds...

Now, that's strange... Will someone ever come to their senses?

Kassper:

WARNING!

I want to warn you if you want to "boost your account" by copying trades in your account, by using your investment password [...]

Disclaimer.

[...]

Kassper, is this thinly veiled advertising or something?

Kassper:

It's true what someone says - nothing makes you happier than someone else's mistakes and failures!

But still, it is not clear why everyone is pouncing on Niroba?

In my opinion, his attempts to make trading on FOREX profitable deserve attention and respect.

I agree, not everything is going as well as I would like it to. But it's not an easy thing to do!

Who better than you to know that to have a permanent PROFIT on FOREX is not an easy task.

Sometimes it is difficult even to correctly predict the dynamics into a positive financial result.

Yes, not everything works out, mistakes happen. But what can you do without them? One learns from mistakes.

However, time passes, bumps are learned, experience and new knowledge comes.

I am sure he will succeed after some time!

You should reread the branch first. Perhaps all his previous threads as well. Then it will be clear that no one was attacking him. Unless they started communicating in his own manner. At first they simply warned about shortcomings of his approach. And that sooner or later he would inevitably suffer the same fate.

If a trader is not good with a calculator (or rather arithmetic), his head and does not use risk restrictions, then he either cheats (trader) - but as long as he is risking his own money it is his own business, or deliberately deceives - and this is an implicit fraud that cannot be ignored. Unfortunately, Alex has not drawn any conclusions in three years. I think your hopes are unfounded.

The accounts have done an analysis, as far as it is possible from the information you have provided. I can only add that your admiration for Example 1 shows that you too are not good at least with risks, probably also do not understand the difference of balance/equity. Hence you are either engaging in self-deception or deliberately misleading if you are looking for investors. I would be happy to be wrong.

And, IMHO: as long as a trader is trading on demo or cent accounts (those accounts are for education and self-training of the trader or debugging MTS/AMTS) it is prohibited to give recommendations from third parties, unless he is looking for demo investors;).

Good luck.

Alive, smoker?

There seems to be some movement upwards.

Swetten:

Alive, smoker?

No one cares anymore:))

Fucking PR again.

GIVE MEAT !!! of fresh stats or pam accounts ))

Swetten:

Alive, smoker?

there are two possibilities:

(1) either "To the brave we sing a song" (C)

(2) or

Swetten: Alive, smoker? There seems to be some movement upwards.

Yes, from -86% to -84%. Good movement ))))
Reason: