Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 381

Prival:

Where is the proof? Isn't it that you think I haven't read it?

These are the results of the second PAMM account with 500$ (411 EUR) opened at Alpari https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/rating/[hash]PammList%3fpage%3d1%26sort%3drating

I have made 55 trades on this account, all trades were closed with profit!

So you didn't read it carefully ;-)

ULAD:

It is very difficult to judge who created this bot. Maybe you bought it or stole it by accident.

That's funny :)

NYROBA:

These are the results of the second PAMM account of 500$ (411 Euro) opened at Alpari http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/rating/#PammList?page=1&sort=rating

I have made 55 trades on this account, all trades were closed with profit!

S.S. So you didn't read it carefully ;-)

how long is the score?

IgorM:

how long is the score?

Look carefully at the opening date (circled in red) :))

NYROBA:

I trade on Fibo, or rather the bot trades on Fibo.

Maybe I should also write a bot to trade by Fibo: if the last digit of the quote is 3, then sell, if 5, then buy...

And martin of course :D But I'll proudly tell everyone that my robot uses the Golden Ratio in trading :)))

Abalding answer, and proof too. I must have made a mistake, I thought it was that literate and thinking niroba, but it's some other guy.

Z.I. The thread is called "Online Trading on Wave Theory", but he does not trade on waves. And as proof of the existence of waves, cited, see how I trade. Great - is there life on Mars, of course there is - watch me trade...

Niroba brilliant, I'm shocked by such a profound answer...

Zet:

The classics measured WAVE FIGURES with fibres and we, their disciples and admirers, measure them the same way.

Phoebes are not better, BUT they are NOT worse than other instruments. You have to use them correctly and you won't have to laugh at them and not trust them.

+1 ))

Prival:

Abalding answer, and proof too. I must have made a mistake, I thought it was that literate and thinking niroba, but it's some other guy.

Z.I. The thread is called "Online Trading on Wave Theory", but he does not trade on waves. And as proof of the existence of waves, cited, see how I trade. Great - is there life on Mars, of course there is - watch me trade...

Niroba brilliant, I'm stunned by such a profound answer...

I'll back up Zet the waveist, Fibo levels work just as well,

and maybe by DEFINITELY better than other tools!

You just need to learn how to use them properly. ))

Why do you think I don't trade on waves?

What prevents you from studying Wave Theory?

or maybe it's like in the proverb: "bad dancer to a bad dancer.... ;))

NYROBA:

I trade on Fibo, ...

Those are your words... Sorry to waste your time... I was hoping to learn something interesting... and you just think you're smarter than everyone else. Although I think you were still walking under the table when I was trading...

Prival:
I was hoping to learn something interesting...

I recommend reading "The Mastery of Elliott Wave Analysis" by Glenn Nili,

his book is a lot of interesting, something to think about, it's full of useful

))) There is a lot of usefulmaterial from which you can make your own profitable trading strategy .))

Reason: