From theory to practice - page 1737

Irina Kolosova:

for me the risk is how much of the deposit I enter into a trade. i wrote it correctly. then why do you need leverage if you are reducing the entry volume....

Leverage is opportunity,

and risk is your willingness to lose (implied loss)

There is no connection, mathematical or physical, between leverage and risk

Sergey Chalyshev:

leverage is opportunity,

and risk is your willingness to lose (implied loss).

there is no connection between leverage and risk, not mathematically, not physically, not at all.

the relationship is pretty direct if we're talking about entry.

Irina Kolosova:

The connection is straightforward if we're talking about input.

You have different perspectives and flair. And that's good)

Irina Kolosova:

The connection is straightforward if we're talking about input.

What do you mean he doesn't know. The shoulder is the place between which the head is inserted.

I think I'm confused by inputs, shoulders, between...) which shoulders are we talking about?

Is it between which we put the head or other inlets? ))

Sergey Chalyshev:

I'm confused by inputs, shoulders, between)) which shoulders are we talking about?

Is it the one where you put the head or the other one? ))

yes yes between the shoulders is the head. Read the posts carefully. If i've seen something about big leverage (up to 2000) but i don't want to risk it. So I wrote, what's the point of cutting the volume to fit the leverage, if we can enter with a bigger volume with a smaller leverage and get the same in the end. That's all!

Irina Kolosova:

yes yes between the shoulders a head. Read the posts carefully. We talked about big leverage (up to 2000), but they reduce the entry volume in order not to take risks. So I wrote, what's the point of cutting the volume to fit the leverage, if you can enter with a bigger volume and get the same in the end. That's it!

I ask you this, do you open the whole volume of your trade at once?

jori77:

I'll ask you this, do you open the whole volume of your deal at once?

Before, yes, 90 per cent (leverage was 1 to 2) now 10 max 20

Irina Kolosova:

Before it was 90 per cent (leverage was 1 to 2) now it's 10 max 20

Let me get this straight. We want to open 1 lot for the idea. You will open 0.20, and then you will add 0.80, or what (you can add from different sides, and in "drawdown" roughly, while the idea works, let's say)

I'm only talking about d.forex.

jori77:

To clarify. We want to open 1 lot for the idea. Will you open 0.20, and then add 0.80, or what (you can add from different sides, and in "drawdown" roughly, while the idea works, let's say)

I don't understand the question. If you fill up, it is unacceptable in our trade, it obviously leads to losses. the signal either worked out or not, fill or overfill is very bad

Irina Kolosova:

I do not understand the question. If you're referring to filling, it is unacceptable in our trading, it obviously leads to losses.

The volume you're working with is 1,000 shares. You're going for 1,000 at once?

Reason: