[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 117

TEXX:

Jinxed this branch as well (((

)))))))) don't worry, it's fine.

4x-online:

And most of you here don't even realise that you're just animals for Metakvots and "forex" brokers who are working together to put a carrot in front of you in the form of MT4-MT5 and mooching off your 100-dollar deposits.

+1... well said...

nikelodeon:

Quite, If you don't trade robot machines or semi-automatics don't give a shit.
++++++++++++++
Huh. You're the one I didn't ask what to do or how to do it. Sorry, I stand corrected. :)

I'll tell you what. Everyone here knows it's risky enough without you. So, uh, good riddance to ......
+++++++++++++
You need to optimize, optimize. And then paste the picture from the tester in the forum. It's like cumming after creative masturbation.

4x-online:

And most of you here don't even realise that you are just animals for Metakvots and "forex" brokers who have worked together to put a carrot in front of you in the form of MT4-MT5 and are mooching off your $100 deposits.

And I'm a beast. But I am so quick to take a bite, but they won't catch me.

4x-online:

It's not about asking or not asking. The forum is a thematic forum for automated trading with robots, etc. That's why trading with robots is discussed here. The question that I asked in my first post, to which you never gave an answer, because you don't use an automatic or even semi-automatic machine in trading. And imagine the credibility of your opinion if you do not use robots yourself. ???? I didn't ask you where you work and how you make money....

Can you tell me how I can speed up testing on the "exact method"? In front of "Visualisation" the stick is moved to the right edge. I don't know what else. I don't even have 5 hours to complete the test.

oshalex:
Can you tell me how I can speed up testing on the "exact method"? In front of "Visualisation" the stick is moved to the right edge. I don't know what else. That way I won't run out of tests in 5 hours.

Uncheck "Visualization" at all (remove it). Track the balance movement immediately on the "Graph" tab. That's it.

Roman.:

Uncheck this box altogether (remove it). Monitor the balance movement immediately on the "Graph" tab. That's it.
Got it. Thank you, Roman.

nikelodeon:

It's not about asking or not asking. The forum is a thematic forum for automated trading with robots, etc. That's why trading with robots is discussed here. The question that I asked in my first post, to which you never gave an answer, because you don't use an automatic or even semi-automatic machine in trading. And imagine the credibility of your opinion if you don't use robots yourself. ????

Here's a typical example of a donkey with a cart, endlessly going after a free carrot and thus doing the work (welfar) for all concerned.

The robot must automatically realise the advantage it has found. And nothing else. Understand this.

I asked you a specific question and you, like a stubborn donkey, keep commenting on my posts......
Reason: