Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 389

Alexey Your view on the pound in the near future?

As for me, now we go to 1.5150 = 61.8, after that we go to 161.8 = 1.5672, and then we finish the retracement, and then a new retracement to the South with the targets near 1.38

mydone:

Man, I can't stop - "gentlemen investors Swetten & Vaaka are about to announce .... their new program. Let's see the program!" and everyone's like, "What a witty thing she is. Let's make a mint.

Are you retarded?

mydone:

I'm sorry for the offensive - the manager's capital is 12,000 roubles. swetten, why did you tell me about wealth in another thread?

Who was rubbing what into who?

You were asked a specific question.

To which you did not respond.

You just responded with sarcasm and rudeness in that thread (although you were not addressed) and decided to show off. You called an outsider a troll and said I had nothing to say. And now I have written the truth, because I think that after you got involved I also have the right to get involved and sack your bazaar chatter with facts. So there is a lot to answer for and will continue to do so. I hope newcomers and outsiders get to know you better now and when you start offering "smart and helpful" things again, they remember the facts (which I hope will change over time).

mydone:

You just responded with sarcasm and rudeness in that thread (although you were not addressed) and decided to show off. You called an outsider a troll and said I had nothing to say. And now I have written the truth, because I think that after you got involved I also have the right to get involved and sack your bazaar chatter with facts. So there is a lot to answer for and will continue to do so. Hopefully newbies and newcomers will get to know you better and when you start offering "smart and helpful" things again, they will remember the facts (which hopefully will change over time)

1. With what sarcasm? With what boorishness? Where? Quote me;

2. This forum is a public place. Anyone can jump into the conversation here. By the way, you confirm that too;

3. What facts? What chatter? Who to besiege? And how? Facts in the studio;

4. Tell your parents your "Truth". If they want it, of course;

5. Who, what and when will suggest and remember? What facts? Get it all in the studio.

Truth-teller.

I may be a blabbermouth, but I have a flat in Moscow and a car that you can't save for from your parents and one mother, and I earned it all myself (since I was 18). This conversation is over, kittycat.

The reason for all the failures of the frustrated trado-millionaires here is that there is no time to make money from verbal forum haggling. Axiom.

The proletarian essence must be drawn from, not meddled with.

And yet waves + fibo work;)

mydone:

I may be a blabbermouth, but I have a flat in Moscow and a car that you can't save for from your parents and one mother, and I earned it all myself (since I was 18). This conversation is over, kittycat.

Get your hands out from under the covers.

alexx_v:
Alex, are we going to remember your unfulfilled predictions? ;) Oil at 12 quid, etc.

The oil forecast still stands! Oil will be 12 quid when the second wave of the crisis hits,

but first the price of oil goes down to 60 quid, then it goes up to 125 quid, then it starts

a precipitous drop to $12 a barrel.)

Reason: