EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1653

What is 6pp?))
cr0ss >>:

по телам на Н1 у меня 1.618 получается на 1.3276 скорее всего из-за разбега котировок разница в 10п., за моим игровым автоматом - лоу на 1.3270

My computer is showing wonders of resilience at the moment. There's been a breakdown in the area, the neutral wire has fallen off, and the voltage is now jumping from 100 to 280 volts. My UPS has been dead for a long time, I never replaced it. Well, this thing works! Only when it's not enough power, it shuts down the drives for a while, then restarts. There's enough charge in the capacitors to keep it sober. The provider flickers off every minute, but that's rubbish.
It's true that when this blinking started, first my drives crashed and I had to start from the backup and checkdisk.
Of course not every computer is capable of this, but I chose the hardware for reliability reasons.

gip >>:
Конечно не всякий компьютер на такое способен, я как тех-спец оборудование выбирал именно из соображений надежности.

Switch to a laptop, you won't have a problem.

cr0ss писал(а) >>

on bodies on H1 I have 1.618 at 1.3276 most likely due to the spread of the quotes the difference is 10pts, behind my slot machine is the low at 1.3270

strangerr - notice - he has a slot machine - i.e. he is in CASENO...

Battery on your back and off you go.))
RekkeR >>:

На ноут перейди, не буде проблем.

Evra - 1.3210 IMHO.50/50.

RekkeR >>:

На ноут перейди, не буде проблем.

I value my time. With laptops, there are more compatibility issues, inability to use additional hardware, no guarantee that the next version of the Windows will run, etc. You can't put the same raids, you can't upgrade the screws. A laptop is good for users, not for professional work.

forte928 >>:

strangerr - заметь - у него игровой автомат - т.е. он в КАЗЕНО находится..

:)))) no way to make a joke! not Shakespeare!

As for noise, I don't agree with this interpretation - there is no noise, any price movement makes sense.

cr0ss писал(а) >>

:))) no jokes, not Shakespeare!

If you call forex a game for you, it will be a game in reality... No profit... As you name the ship, so it sails... It's a classic...

gip >>:

Я своим временем дорожу. С ноутами больше проблем совместимости, невозможность использования дополнительного оборудования, нет гарантий что запустится следующая версия винды и тд. Те же рейды не поставить, винты не проапгрейдить. Ноут это для юзверей хорошо, а не для профессиональной работы.

If forex is a serious business and not a user's chikipuka, you should have nothing but the terminal on your computer. Professional toys, shooters, tetris, extra equipment, new superwinds, can be used on a separate machine in the children's room.

Reason: