[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 107

I see the euro situation as follows:

1. Thepivot is still near the strong weekly level, the chances are almost the same, both to the south and to the north:

2) It should be mentioned that the EUR is in the descending 4h channel with strong resistance, from which by the way the price bounced more than 8 times, so the pullback from this level should not be excluded, but the breakthrough is also very possible:

3. Judging by the Ishimoku we just start to enter the cloud with the probable objectives to the north; moreover, the chinkou line has already broken through the price line; also tenkan and kijun have created a reversal to the north:

4. And finally, I should mention that the price has been stuck between 2 Fibo levels for 2 weeks, and it is difficult to judge about the future direction, but I think that their breakthrough will help raise points of contemplation:

herzogtier:

1. Thepivot is still near the strong weekly level, the chances are almost the same, both to the south and to the north:

2) It should be mentioned that the EUR is in the descending 4h channel with strong resistance, from which by the way the price bounced more than 8 times, so the pullback from this level should not be excluded, but the breakthrough is also very possible:

3. Judging by the Ishimoku we just start to enter the cloud with the probable objectives to the north; moreover, the chinkou line has already broken through the price line; also tenkan and kijun have created a reversal to the north:

4. And finally, I should mention that the price has been stuck between 2 Fibo levels for 2 weeks, and it is difficult to judge about the future direction, but I think that their breakthrough will help raise points of contemplation:

On the minutes, the same:

herzogtier:

Thanks for the informative analysis. Also leaning north at 50% Fibonacci (1.3430), should see next week.

margin.call:

Greetings, folks ))))

Looks like you've got a lot of customers, you might want to bring some psychiatrists with you.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136747/page653#585360

Looking at the gold chart aloof, I tried painfully for a long time to remember what it reminded me of... and I remembered

- the tulip bubble. I am not going to copy and retell the already known story, but more on the moral side of things (why not go on a holiday ))) ) Enough time has passed and these or other processes in the economy, we are still watching. Fear and greed drive the markets and continue to do so while turning into super fear and greed. And we all have a part in this process, each of us (speculators - indulging greed and fear of the market) drives prices to unreasonable levels. Sometimes it seems to me that all markets are just sitting on some dose like an addict and they need more and more of the drug... more, more, more. Is it possible that such situations don't happen again? I don't think so. Where would they happen? Anywhere, I suppose. At this stage I'm more and more inclined that people's problem is that money has become a commodity - probably somewhere like this.... Good luck trading and profits to all.

p.s. The post is a rant about how nice it would be if )))) I do not pretend to be a genius ))))

Who knows where the GEP is going ?

))))

Evgen157:

Who knows where the GEP is going ?

))))

up will be 3260.

Tantrik:
up will be 3260

Pity ((

Evgen157:

It's a pity (
)))))))))) (just kidding)

You tantric must want it yourself.... :))))
Reason: