EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 477

Alexan писал(а) >>
America's been open for a while now. So they're pushing the market. The question is where they're going to push it.

UH... don't they open in an hour? >> O_o.

that's what I was thinking... but it's been going sideways for 30 minutes now... can't make up my mind as to what to expect next!

No, they've been open for an hour. It used to be 7:30 our time, now it's 8:30 because of the time change. So I guess it's 5:30 p.m., then.

EricGR писал(а) >>

that's what I was thinking... but it's been going sideways for 30 minutes now... can't decide what to expect!

Press H4 and then --- :)

and the Asians come out at 10:30... as I recall...

Alexan писал(а) >>
Nah, it's been open for an hour. Used to be 19-30 our time, now it's 20-30 because of the time change. So I guess it's 5:30 P.M., then.

Shit... I thought http://stocktime.ru/ would have figured out the I.P. address itself.....

No way, I unchecked the automatic daylight saving time and set it to the correct local time and it now shows 11 GMT for me :(

By the way it showed me the correct opening time for asians this morning, so america is not yet.... Or did I misunderstand something?

Well, RBC has long been talking about the opening of the US session and where the markets have moved - up. So excuse me, the pindos are already trading at full throttle.

All seem to have adjusted the clock to 16:04 GMT now

Reason: