EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 618

RekkeR:
Если протянуть линию от середины отрезка 1-2, через нижнюю висюльку середины отрезка 2-3, то она станет нижней линией еще одной модельки с 5 на месте красной 2.

I have already worked off this wolf 250pp target was 1.4047 - some kind of daily or weekly pivot.

It is interesting, that the reflection from 1.3673 is the beginning of correction, i.e. essentially the fourth wave, this point is the boundary of the weekly channel, and this line is the boundary of the descending channel, then, what is important, this point is the end of the third wave.It is not unimportant, that the distance between the points 1-3 and 1-5 should be equal in the time frame - so it is possible to rally to the border of the channel on monday, and then bounce down.for the time being the direction of the weekly channel is directed downwards . according to the time point of reversal it turns out that the EUR will make a U-turn just at the correction point (1.3673) + / - 2 bars and to all specified by Wolf reaching the price point of 1.3500 will be achieved in the next month, which in turn will allow the weekly channel to make a U-turn and as written earlier for the turn of the weekly TF will need exactly three weeks ... which corresponds to the conclusions made here ...

... I'm not making accurate predictions, I have a system which decides by itself at which point to open and close... forming a three-level trading system immediately increases entry accuracy and therefore income...

In other words, you do not use price-value prediction in auto-trading?

Forte, could you please answer my question?

tara:

... I'm not currently aiming at accurate forecasts, I have a system which decides by itself at which point to open and close... By forming a three-tiered trading system you immediately increase the accuracy of entry and sootvetochno income...

In other words, you do not use prediction of price values in auto-trading?

Forte, could you answer my question?

prediction implies a complex analysis of graphical construction - and with auto-trading such a moment is difficult to organize - at the moment I use the trend and oscillator complex for auto-trading - the system is ready for 70% to run in the first phase, then there are further tasks for the development of the system... But part of the technique for automating chart construction in principle I already have - it is the same zigzag based on the channel method of price trend detection - which gives advantages in flat - excludes unnecessary surges

forte928:
the prognosis implies...
Eugene, it seems to me BB on screen 4n, somewhat different from the view from beginners, dessie is in a "more up" position, price on the chart has approached the middle of the fastest channel and hangs in uncertainty, to bounce or to break through. You have to understand the confidence in the reversal is based on the vertical bar, why aren't they on the traversed path of the chart?

forte928:

It is interesting, that the reflection from 1.3673 is the beginning of correction, i.e. essentially the fourth wave, this point is the boundary of the weekly channel, and this line is the boundary of the descending channel, then, what is important, this point is the end of the third wave.It is not unimportant, that the distance between the points 1-3 and 1-5 should be equal in the time frame - so it is possible to rally to the border of the channel on monday, and then bounce down.for the time being the direction of the weekly channel is directed downwards . according to the time point of reversal it turns out that the EUR will make a U-turn just at the correction point (1.3673) + / - 2 bars and to all specified by Wolf reaching the price point 1.3500 will be achieved next month, which in turn allows the weekly channel to make a U-turn and as written earlier for the U-turn of the weekly TF will need exactly three weeks ... which corresponds to the conclusions made here ...

Everything is correct except one, the distance between points 3-5 equals 2/3 of the distance between points 1-3.

bariga:

On H4 an interesting picture, two opposite woolfs with 4 points formed, if on 1.35 then just there is the 5th point

From my personal observations (only two months, but I have worked out about 30 woolfs already) the light wolf is not quite correct - point 3 is not within the channel 1-2, drawn through point 4. But again, that's my opinion...

Yes, the price closed in terms of uncertainty, in a perfect spot

But on Ichimock on H4 it was already hovering under the cloud.

On the Weekly it never managed to break up out of the cloud, but it did not close under the cloud either, which would indicate bearish strength.

If we look at the "reverse" system, when the fib is pulled up from the maximum, but it is positioned so that the line of 0.236 is docked on the first proportional pullback and as the first target is accepted as 100%, which is still hanging in the air :)... so far everything is like in the air here...

My vote for now is "DOWN"... The first target is around 1.35...

RekkeR:
Eugene, it seems to me BB on the 4n screenshot, somewhat different from the view from beginners, dessie is in "more up" position, price on the chart has approached the middle of the fastest channel and hangs in uncertainty, to bounce or to break through. You have to understand the confidence in the reversal is based on the vertical bar, why aren't they on the traversed path of the chart?

I have this as a test of one of the BB formation methods...

strangerr

Everything is correct except one, the distance between points 3-5 equals 2/3 of the distance between points 1-3.

so it's 2/3 of distance 1-3...

In this case we have a wolf pattern forming on a reversal pattern... And the daily channel is horizontal so far...

An anonymous email was received signed by the FOREX director.

The essence of what is on the chart there are coded signals for their (TF and type of chart will not disclose) as the planes "I own".

It works elementary the signal "going down" at this time the price goes up and there is no reason to the contrary, and the trend is up - but in the course of a short time in a few days the price will be below the signal. Or a flat is going "up" and the price may start to fall, but soon it will go up above the signal. All these peaks and double tops are not that - although it works sometimes.

Checked a few pairs since the beginning of the year and they hit 100%. Good luck to all!

Reason: