EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 883

yurchenko писал(а) >>
Noterday what's your opinion on today?

No, I have as many opinions as there are options )))) But focus on the sell unambiguously, with all corrections etc.

At the moment there is a slight possibility of a move towards 1.4150-1.4180... 10-20 ppts lower update is possible

chepikds писал(а) >>
At the moment there is a slight possibility of going to 1.4250-1.4280... 10-20 pips low update is possible

I think the trend will go to 1.38, it is a very powerful move, extremists can of course count on buy)))).

Helex >>:

Мне кажется все же направленно добьют тренд до 1.38, очень уж мощное движение, экстрималы могут конечно расчитывать на бай )))

I'm staying to 1.3850 globally, I wrote about it before (50p correction)... also hanging in the stock, like T-G, couple of days ago wanted to do some buy and halted... Anyway, there should be some pullbacks, to attract new buyers... ;)

Box-Jenkins forecast for 21.01.2010:

The EURUSD quote will fall.

GBPUSD - the view is that there is nowhere lower... although we'll see what happens, from the general move up from the 7th... this is a 50% correction as I see it... Price is now at exactly 50...

TheVilkas >>:

Прогноз по Боксу-Дженкинсу на 21.01.2010:

Котировка EURUSD будет падать.

Where do you look at these forecasts?

Broke through the 200-MA. 1.3850 is becoming pessimistic. Looks like they're going even lower. The whole eurozone is in the shit.

I don't know, at least they should have warned about such moves. It's flying and it's not going to roll back. Now deposits are probably flying off in droves.

most in the bays

Reason: