EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 879

chepikds писал(а) >>

only from where. probably from 1.4030, again, roughly...

Now the psychological level of 1.4100, some people are closing and taking profits.

Here we are at 1.4100 - and the price is going down fast... and where is the pullback?

T-G писал(а) >>

In general, the calculation did even with the reserve - the last year with these settings was not a drain ... and now there is probably no point in saying, it's done ... just asking myself now "and what to do now" that's all, although much can not do because the lock is not enough, either close now, or "whatever happens" ...

I can disappoint as I can't congratulate the MC.

Why is that? Is everyone congratulated on New Year's Day, but not on MK? Wouldn't it be great if there was an international MC day? And everyone congratulates everyone.

T-G >>:
вот и пройден 1.4100 - и цена стремительно идет вниз.. и где же откат?

We won't go below 1.4080. maybe even now a pullback will start. again, iMho

T-G >>:
вот и пройден 1.4100 - и цена стремительно идет вниз.. и где же откат?

I know what you mean)) my situation sucks too. See for yourself . Click to go.

brodiaqa >>:

Понимаю тебя)) у меня тоже херовая ситуация. Вот сам смотри Жми для перехода

Well, you're not so bad, you opened later - I have a fate to either watch or close losses

what is your price ? When did you buy it ?

I think the pullback will start from 1.0470 to 1.4165...And then down to 1.3650...

T-G >>:
вот посмотри [URL=http://radikal.ru/F/s53.radikal.ru/i142/1001/25/60b37a9607c9.gif.html][IMG]http://s53.radikal.ru/i142/1001/25/60b37a9607c9t.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Yeah.... You didn't get in very well. It's hard to even say anything. But what I would do if I were you. If the price goes below 1.4080, at worst 1.4045 and there is no pullback, I would exit with a loss. Everyone has his own opinion and his own plans. of course you know better. Do as your experience tells you )))))

Reason: