EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 877

200 day MA on the daily chart! Looks like we're going down for a long time! By the way, a pullback to it is quite possible!

Target 1.38 without a correction is unnatural, but possible. An option with a correction is more likely. The size of the correction movement is impossible to predict. It could be disproportionate and biased.

T-G писал(а) >>

and usually with a sharp down move like today, how much of a pullback is possible?

If the level 38.2 is broken through then the oscillation will start in the ranges of 38.2 and 61.8 but the chart structure, trend lines of support and resistance and sometimes lines of support (SP) and resistance (RS) from the higher TF plays a very important role.

gip писал(а) >>
The target of 1.38 without a correction is unnatural, but possible. The variant with a correction is more probable. It is impossible to predict the size of correction movement. It may be disproportionate and shifted.

Correction in this case is present and very high since before this one could observe a very strong long downtrend, the consequence is a continuation of the movement in duration similar to the previous movement with a breakdown into two or three corrective movements.

I don't get it.

Is anyone willing to hold on to at least 1.38 now! (although I think we'll get to 1.3750)

Will there be enough stamina? The target seems to be a sure thing... as it usually is...

1.38 in one breath? - unlikely.

DFX писал(а) >>

Is anyone willing to hold on to at least 1.38 now! (although I think we'll get to 1.3750)

Will there be enough stamina? The target seems to be a sure thing... as it usually is...

Why hold it so long? Mathematically it is not profitable.

T-G >>:

Так говорили локировать от 1,4230 - туды ордер и поставил не сработал - а сейчас уже и не знаю что делать, смотрю и жду МК - наверное так..

Yeah... 10 pips short, it happens, I didn't lock either, there will be another opportunity, maybe even higher, it's not clear yet.... I think 1.42 is still to come...

Helex >>:

Зачем его так долго держать? Математически не выгодно

but I can't get my hand up either, and I can keep it even lower...

Reason: