EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 878

DFX писал(а) >>

Is anyone willing to hold on to at least 1.38 now! (although I think we'll get to 1.3750)

Will there be enough stamina? The target seems to be a sure thing... as it usually is...

In one breath there are at least three breaths (pullbacks) so count even with a pullback at 38.2 each you are almost a third of the predicted profit...

T-G >>:

По моим расчетам я смогу продержаться еще 60-75 пунктов, потом МК - так что сейчас вопрос, либо закрываться сейчас с минусом почти 70% либо ждать МК - эх надежда на откат, но по прогнозам пока не ожидается.

well then there's no point in giving tips, losing a deposit is a matter of time.... you're taking a lot of risks...

chepikds >>:

ну тогда смысла нет в подсказках, слив депозита, это дело времени.... очень большие риски закладываете...

Don't worry man. We'll make it.) I agree with you. There's no point in closing now. It is hard to decide whether to buy or sell. It seems the trend is going down, but for some days without a pullback. But maybe there will be a sharp pullback? )) In general, it is hard to say. I think it is worth waiting. IMHO

chepikds >>:

ну тогда смысла нет в подсказках, слив депозита, это дело времени.... очень большие риски закладываете...

I'm just asking myself questions now "what to do now" and that's all, although you can't do much because you don't have enough for the lock, either close now, or "whatever happens"...

Actually, one of the incipient pullbacks is 1.4185, which, if you look at yesterday, is a resistance level.

Select CCY :
EUR/USD
Pivot Woodie Fibonacci
Resistance 31.4541.45221.4477
Resistance 21.44771.44681.4415
Resistance 11.43781.4361.4377
Pivot1.43151.43061.4315
Support 11.42171.41991.4253
Support 21.41541.41451.4215
Support 31.40551.40371.4154

Forsage >>:
Вообще-то один из вариантов зарождающевося отката - 1.4185 - если посмотреть повчерашнему дню то это является уровнем сопротивления.

I mean is it going to bounce back to 1.4185 or what?

Anyway, Noterdai is right - enough is enough, and he's off to rest.

I'd rather be off the market now...

I like this prediction.

The appearance of a bearish technical pattern yesterday, which caused a big pullback through the support line of the uptrend channel.

Meanwhile, Momentum is showing signs of oversold, which could lead to a swing before resuming a bearish move, with the main target at 1.4050

The overall trading range is capped by key support at 1.4050, and resistance at 1. 4375.

T-G >>:

в смысле откат будет до 1.4185 или как?

just from where. probably from 1.4030, again, roughly...

baltik >>:

Вообщем Нотердай прав- хватит и ушел в отдых

счас лучше вне рынка...

Мне вот этот прогноз нравится

Появление медвежьей технической модели вчера, вызвало большое спуск с страхованием от коррекции через пробой линии поддержки восходящего канала.

Между тем, Моментум показывает признаки перепроданности, что может привести к колебаниям перед возобновлением медвежьего движения, с основной целью на 1,4050

Общий торговый диапазон ограничивается ключевой поддержкой на уровне 1,4050, и сопротивлением 1, 4375.

It depends on who has enough.) What about those with open trades? Left to their own devices?

Reason: