EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1598

Fibo >>:

скорее всего действительно к 1,25 движемся.

Two resistances still need to be passed to reach this target - one at 1.3330- 50 the other at 1.3000....

Well unless one jerk ..... someone will shoo .... and then to the top ..... somewhere up to tsudov.....

But then we will look at the situation... Everything is very much oversold.... there has to be a rebound anyway... but by how much?

And the blue channel did hold.... Good.... We can keep an eye on it.... it works as a reference line ....

I am waiting for AUD at 9100 and then at least to 8900.
Maybe the euro will do something like that too....

oleniknik >>:

Для достижении этой цели еще нужно пройти два сопротивления - одно на 1.3330- 50 второе на 1.3000....

Ну разве что одним рывком ..... кто то шуганет .... а потом на верха ..... где то до цюдова.....

Хотя потом будем смотреть по ситуации... Все как то очень сильно перепродано.... отскок должен быть по любому... тока на скоко?

А синенький канал устоял все таки.... Хорошо.... можно присматриваться к нему и дальше.... как контрольные линии он работает ....

One candle, you guys are fast as diarrhea.))

syan >>:

я жду AUD на 9100, а потом минимум до 8900.
Может быть евро тоже что-нибудь такое провернет...

Just in case the Aussie is going down hard, at which point the eu will rise. The Aussie is rising precisely on capital outflows from the euro-dollar-yen, and it will fall when the crisis is over.

gip писал(а) >>

Just in case the Aussie falls hard, at which point the eu will rise. The Aussie is rising precisely on capital outflows from the euro-dollar-yen, and will fall when the crisis is over.

At the moment the aussie is behaving exactly the same as the eu.

I want to go up north in the cold - somewhere to Gali's 1.46...

gip >>:

Как раз если австралиец будет сильно падать, в этот момент евра будет расти. Австралиец растет именно на оттоке капитала из евро-доллар-йена, а падать будет когда кризис закончится.

I totally agree, I've said that before.
And the Aussie hasn't all reeled up yet.
It should come up at 0.9538 on the month.
From there, the Aussie should start a good move down and the Euro should go up.
And by the way, the eur Aussie is also going to go up.

Eh, missed all the action))

Fibo >>:

зажарился. хочу на север в холода,- куды ниб к галиным 1,46...

Autumn is coming. There will be cold weather.

RekkeR >>:

Скоро осень. Будут холода.

How are your bai?
Reason: