EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 881

On the daily, MACD divergence may occur, stochastic also wants to turn around and RSI not so much... time will tell

gip писал(а) >>

Better not to do that.

>> Why?)

gip писал(а) >>
You are friends with cheats, your reputation is ruined.

I didn't intend to assert or impose anything...just thought I'd post my opinion)

>> And how I analyze the market and trade concerns only me and nobody else.)

It's going the wrong way again... Let's dilute it...

Sell high yield EUR USD warrants - 10 units

Bay- at 1.4500

Sell - at 1.3100

Sell only in bulk :)))

I predicted everything for you almost a month earlier, and you're so lazy, all fingers pointing, well, try as I need to make money on someone. I made almost 500 from 20 this month. Apparently professionals do not communicate on sites like this.

fasklo >>:
Я вам все предсказал практически месяцем раньше,а вы так лошитесь.Все пальцы топорщат,ну старайтесь мне надо на ком-то зарабатывать.Я с 20 сделал почти 500 за этот месяц.Видимо профи на таких сайтах не общаются

500 what? Rubles? Quid? Euros? Pounds? Interest? Professionals, man... I told you about the fall back in December, and what? :) The smart one's here :)

and to someone who's in hyper drawdown there... I have a buy from 1.45519 on the 13th of this month... it's a sell pending ... but made a mistake ... it turned out to be a buy))) but that's ok ... All in the box ... I don't care!

And T.G. or whatever your name is, I advise you not to go against the trend... and don't go against the wind either... the result in both cases is not pleasant!

Some unrealistic figures:

*Chinese retail sales in December +17.5% y/y

*Chinese industrial production in December +18.5%, forecast +19.8%

*Retail sales in China in 2009 +15.5% y/y

*Industrial production in China in 2009 +11%

I wonder if they're firing squads for embezzlement there or not yet?

So where are we going on the euro today?

yurchenko >>:
Ну куда сегодня по евро пойдем ?

Up a bit (1.4130-1.4150) and further down :). We might go higher, to 1.4200, that's the plan for now, but it's dangerous to work in bai...

Reason: