EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 888

Helex писал(а) >>
I think Friday will be flat with correction

Due to the lack of EMERGENCY news factors - agree 90% ...but it's scary to go into the sell or as we continue - south?

Good morning how are we going to trade the eu today? Down to 1.4028 again.

Eurabex H1. I will wait for 1.4160 to sell.

Red variant is the main one. The green option is the alternative.

However, taking into account the day of the week - Friday, and the statistical information of the trades on that day of the week, I can assume that the next fall will be next week, and today

and today will be confined to the north-southeast :) The only thing is that there may be a southern bounce in the evening, in the form of weekly positions being closed, which will (IMHO) turn out to be a GEP on Monday morning.

Noterday писал(а) >>

Eurabex H1. I will wait for 1.4160 to sell.

Hmm, coincides with my prediction from yesterday :-)

Everything is free up to 1.38 technically, so, the bears will do it if they want (most probably synchronously with the USD index)

IMHO, two scenarios for today (EURUSD H1)

Had a better look, still turning around the green option would be a bit difficult given the power of the drop.

Summary: Red option 40%, blue option 60%.

Noterday >>:

Посмотрел получше, всё же развернуться по зеленому варианту будет трудновато, учитывая мощность падения.

Резюме: Красный вариант - 40%, синий - 60%

I agree completely, I also want to add that the reversal downwards may occur from a higher point, the approximate area for the reversal downwards is 1.4160-1.4220...

Happy 888th page, everyone.

22 January. /Dow Jones/. The Daiwa Institute of Research expects the Japanese stock market to move in opposite directions in 2010, influenced by weak interest in buying stocks and a quick rebound in profits. "The yen exchange rate will be the determining factor for what will take the upper hand, and the key factor affecting exchange rates will be the exit strategy from stimulus measures in advanced economies. If the yen weakens, a surge in corporate profits in fiscal 2010 will become more likely, with non-Japanese investors increasing their purchases of Japanese equities and the price rising. Similarly, if the yen strengthens, doubts about earnings growth should be expected to intensify, with non-Japanese investors less willing to buy shares, and they will become cheaper. Daiwa believes that the pace of recovery in the US labour market and the direction of monetarypolicy by the Bank of Japan will be key factors affecting the US dollar/Japanese yen pair. The optimistic scenario would become more realistic if the dollar rises to 100-105 yen by the end of 2010. If earnings forecasts for companies, which are expected to grow by 50%-60% y-o-y in the 2010 financial year, are revised upwards, the Nikkei index could rise to around 13000-14000 by the end of the year.

-Contact in Singapore: 65 64154 140; MarketTalk@dowjones.com; PRIME-TASS Translation; +7 495 974 7664; dowjonesteam @ prime-tass.com.

DJ MARKET TALK: London trading is expected to open lower

Jan 22 /Dow Jones/. The FTSE 100 will fall 20 points to 5,315 at the opening of trading on Friday following a fall in US and Asian equities, Michael Hewson of CMC Markets forecasts. "Lower commodity prices due to the prospect of tighter policies in China coupled with President Obama's statements on bank size caps have dealt a severe blow to investor sentiment, forcing them to rush for an emergency exit." At 09.30 GMT, UK retail sales data will be released - suggesting that December sales growth could be 1.1% after a 0.3% decline in November, Hewson points out. McDonald's and Harley Davidson will present reports.

Waiting for 12-20 Musc... The pound should spike.

12:20 UK Retail sales m\m December -0.3% 1.3%

Beginning to toss down slowly....

1.4170 is an interesting level, I will throw in more...

GBPUSD H1, I think:

D1:

Reason: