EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 804

Noterday писал(а) >>

Shit) I don't understand the question :) Sorry) No, not in Paint.

You go into MetaTrader. You wait for your account to load. Then go to the account history tab (it's at the bottom of the terminal), right-click on any historic operation and select the period, then right-click on any historic operation and select save as detailed report, there you have it.

i have done this many times in different terminals, but i never saw the report. i searched for it, i gave different names etc.

Here's a joke about paint. :))))) Noterday explained it all to you.

Noterday's prediction on point 1 still stands

bernc >> :
Noterday's prediction on point 1 still stands

I don't think it's going to go below 4230...

Today

that this rise may not turn into an even bigger fall

Noterday писал(а) >>

Shit) I don't understand the question :) Sorry) No, not in Paint.

You go into MetaTrader. You wait for your account to load. Then go to the account history tab (it's at the bottom of the terminal), right-click on any historic operation and select the period, then right-click on any historic operation and select save as detailed report, you will see a picture of your transactions.

do not save and that's it.

Yes if the dollar news today at 18.00 MSK is as forecast it will go down. And if the unemployment forecast is right, we'll be down too. We're down 200 to 250 pips.

it doesn't save like this
Files:
ngyuatob.rar  21 kb

Now once again breaking above the upper boundary of the descending channel. If they break above it, there will probably be a correction, I have no idea what the targets are.

If they break down again on the news, there is a possibility to move to the lower boundary, which is about 1.4000.

Good luck to all and good trends!

Reason: