EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 396

With such a fall it's hard to build a picture on the lower TF...But so far on M1 I'm down

oil >> :

>> isn't the run on the dollar real data from the real world?

You are somewhat contradictory and inconsistent. You want to accurately predict the size of the move, then you just talk in generalities.

The flight from the dollar can't be expressed in percentages.

I wasn't trying to predict anything.

I was asking you for an explanation of why price followed a certain path from the news release to the daily high or low

the calculation of levels prior to the news release showed that it would go the same way?

goldtrader писал(а) >>

As soon as Niroba's positions on mk close

The market is focused on Niroba's calculations, only it prevents the market from moving 0))

oil >> :

>>Who exactly were you asking?

Most with levels don't work on the news.

Here is Bernanke's speech in eight minutes. There's a chance to show and predict - what the news can do. :)

Helex >> :

The market is focused on Niroba's calculations, only it is preventing the market from moving 0))

Niroba didn't give up his secrets, so the market is confused about what to do.

Alexan писал(а) >>
Here's Bernanke's speech in 8 mins. There is a chance to show and predict - what the news can do. :)

Probably whispering, zero on the mains.

Well Bernanic has turned the euro up again. Who's thinking? What's the next target? At 1.5047 or up again?

He's got some gold in the air, hasn't he?

gip писал(а) >>
Niroba has not revealed his secrets, so the market is confused about what to do.

If Niroba doesn't put out a forecast, the economy will plunge into stasis

Reason: