EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 391

Right, but it has to go up before it collapses...

Sabluk I understand that you have other methods that work well, but I have other methods that also work well, I'm not advertising I'm just showing that I can make a prediction at a specific point, on the other hand for myself like an archive, for analysis is also good in case any errors come out when working...

Well done, Forte! You're good at drawing levels. I'd like to learn your system!

oil писал(а) >>

What levels are you people always talking about?

the eurodollar pair is practically a dollar index

the dollar dynamics are influenced by a number of factors - market indexes, speeches of heads of central banks, etc. etc.

Don't you get tired of fooling yourselves with levels from the future?

Comrade Bush I understand that you abused alcohol in childhood, after another drunken frenzy you became president, but that does not give you the right to argue that it is the news that affect the price movement, in the short and even medium term it happens, it is called islands, but then the price gets back on track, as it is overbought in a panic attack and it is from the history of quotes you can determine the future price levels, not always, but sometimes, for this there are systems and smart people find them, despite the spreads that takes out the DC they earn. If all your attempts are unsuccessful, dig deeper or change trading to another activity.

Don't insult Sabluk... :)

Forte, after 5030 which way do you think down? I'm short settled again...

My system is a complex of three four systems on the way three more systems in one indicator, which are switched on and off by a mouse click and displays a clear picture on all TFs.

In the meantime, the next possible targets are 1.4978 and 1.4997.

There were two strong resistance levels on the previous targets so my guess should go down...but it may still dig there...

The human factor does not affect the work should always exclude unnecessary moments that do not require constant attention...

First you need to determine when the levels will be on the higher TF W1-H4, it's a long term, then H1-M30 - medium-term strategy, and using M15-M1 - a short-term strategy that allows extra small lots to take profit

forte928 писал(а) >>

In order not to let the human factor affect the work, it is always necessary to exclude unnecessary moments that do not require constant attention...

golden words, yuri venedictovich, golden words.

Helex >> :

Comrade Bush, I understand that you abused alcohol as a child and became president after another boozefest, but that does not give you the right to claim that it is news that influences price movements,

Are you comfortable when wearing a helmet?

what the fuck news?

I wrote about a gamut of factors that no level will ever take into account.

forte928 >> :

My system is a complex of three four systems on the way three more systems in one indicator, which are switched on and off by a mouse click and displays a clear picture on all TFs.

In the meantime, the next possible targets are 1.4978 and 1.4997.

There were two strong resistance levels on the previous targets so my guess is downwards should go...but it may still be there...

Reason: