EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 786

You said 1.4566 as a pivot point!) The eu went above 1.4566 and still went down. That's what I meant. There was no dispute about the targets. Just the point 1.4566 does not refer to anything (I think so, you may have other calculations).

The question is WHERE now??? Essentially the eu needs to correct, but I didn't expect it to fall past 1.4390... Need to think about it...

Still down... next stop is 1.3750. there may not be a correction, so as not to mislead participants))))

chepikds >> :
Still down... Next stop is 1.3750. there may not be a correction so as not to mislead participants))))

There will be. And its target is ~1.4790. But a hundred percent to 1.4700.

Except that achieving it is now a long way off. In the long run.

Recalling a child's drawing

Why remind me?

gip >> :
Why remind me?

GOSPLAN is not going to the south yet, sir.

Sorento >> :

GOSPLAN is not going to the south yet, sir.

But neither is the 1.56...

We look...

Congratulations!!! I have 0.00

How nice it is to trade in micro accounts, like there is interest and not much of a loss:))))

This is me calming myself...

I made a fucked up move, as expected, half of my deposit opened an order in the opposite direction as a balancing act,

i decided i was the smartest, i figured it would go up, so i closed all orders and opened one big buy.

I hoped until the last moment, and the moment came...

I had a painfully familiar feeling when I opened the terminal in the morning and there was nothing there, I felt better somehow. The last time was August.

The only thing I realized once again, do not touch the bot!!! It is smarter than you at such moments, it will not get upset.

Now - work on my mistakes, and another $50.

Patience and hard work will do it all: ))))))

Reason: