FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1186

Server Muradasilov:
:) I do not make money on my signals, I do not intend to make money on them. You think you can feed your family on the signals? I think you're behaving like a teenager :), it's the way the account has not livedmore than four months in the signals service (you may get it when you get out of the trance), as noted above - he talks gibberish, not coming to consciousness

hmm.... it doesn't live, it doesn't. let it be so..... I've seen some noteworthy signals there, compared to yours. those live for some reason...

so don't fuck with me today or tomorrow or ever

you'd better clean up the posts you've replied to, you've got some of the stuff I've deleted

new-rena:
hmm.... it doesn't live, don't live. let it be so..... I've seen some noteworthy signals there, compared to yours. they live for some reason...

I told you above - they do not live more than four months, what is there to compare? I do not need it to be like everyone else, I need it to be four months and nothing at all.

And stop adding ......................... and just click the link.

Server Muradasilov:

I told you above - they do not live more than four months, what is there to compare? I do not need it to be like everyone else, I need it to be four months and nothing at all.

And stop adding ......................... and just click the link.

I'm not here to advertise other people's signals.

you have to learn to take a closer look at other people's successes before coming to such conclusions.

I can give you a tip - usually the real strategy is veiled in the description under some indicator, but when you start to look into it, you get this... there are few genius and banned signals, but they do exist

I was crawling around there for a couple of months or so.

new-rena:

I'm not going to advertise other people's signals here

You have to learn to look at the success of others before you can draw such conclusions.

You're right, look at other people's successes, then draw a conclusion - otherwise you may have racked your brains for a couple of days without regaining consciousness

Server Muradasilov:
You're right, look at the success of others, then draw a conclusion.

I am writing you that your account and signal have been dying for four months, while others are alive, in spite of your criterion.

Of course I understand you - you need to calm down, but it's not an option. what to do with the time you spent on forex?

You come back to your senses. I'm fine.

new-rena:

I am writing you that your account and signal have been dying for four months, while others are alive, in spite of your criterion.

i understand you, of course - you need to calm down, but it is not an option. what should i do with the time you spent on forex?

Come back to your senses, I'm all right.

What's the criterion? Wren, I wrote in black on the white.I don't need it like everyone else, I need it from four and nothing.

All my time, I spend it only for fun, and there is no other way, even when I sleep, I manage to have fun :)

You can't understand me at all. We're different.

Server Muradasilov:

What are the criteria? Wren, I wrote in black on the white -I don't need it like everyone else, I need it clear - from four and zero.

All my time, I spend it only for fun, and not in any other way, even when I sleep, I manage to have fun :)

You can't understand me at all. We're different.

♪ can't understand each other, that's a fact ♪

about everyone....

I don't like that word because it has no meaning at all. There is no such word and it's not right. What do you mean, "everyone"? Think about it.

Everyone in our world is a person and one should not insult such a person.

That's why I wrote that there are genius signals, take my word for it. To find such a signal, figure out the strategy, write yourself a copy, check it - a huge and useful work with some purpose.

How you understand this post is up to you.

Personally, I'm off to baenki.

And I'll say it again.

Have a great weekend!

new-rena:

That's why I wrote that there are genius signals, take my word for it. Finding such a signal, figuring out the strategy, writing yourself a copy, and checking it out is a huge and rewarding job.

How you understand this post is up to you.

We get it from people like you, who think that stealing strategies from others is an enormous and useful work, so they have to keep the accounts for a certain period of time and confuse their traces.

Of course I understand. I can't help it - whatever I say is my business.)

Server Muradasilov:

It's from people like you who consider stealing someone else's strategies to be enormous and useful work.

Of course I understand. I can't help it - whatever I say is my business.)

When you publish a signal, you publish it on the terms offered by the host.

If you go for it, you are well aware of all the risks to lose the strategy. You are aware of the fact that losing the strategy, you want to gain an income from something else, i.e. from the signal subscription.

You don't have to blame anyone for stealing it, because you gave it away voluntarily.

I think you're one of those who just take a long time to get my words. So before responding to my post, just read it repeatedly, get the gist of it and only then respond.

And certainly don't try to insult me,

new-rena:

When you publish a signal, you publish it on the terms offered by the host.

If you go for it, you are well aware of all the risks of losing the strategy

You don't have to blame anyone for stealing, for you gave it away yourself.

I think you are one of those who just take a long time to get to my words. So before you reply to my post, just read it repeatedly and only then reply.

What's the point of you arguing and proving anything ?
Reason: