EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 778

OlegTs писал(а) >>

negative is a thought, why not, it makes no difference how much money they print, and the economy is on the rise right away, all the loans will start grabbing, like MMM, have fun afterwards:))))

Before the apocalypse )))

Helex >> :

Before the apocalypse )))

it will be the apocalypse predicted by the maya))))

kosa писал(а) >>

This will be the apocalypse predicted by the Maya))))

The first signal of the apocalypse is when the miners start banging their helmets ))))

The Mayans wrote: "And the dark ones will come out of the underworld and speak to the earth with their fiery foreheads, and the whole world will tremble... and the kingdom of men and all their securities shall fall."

Maya to the Phoenicians ch. 6 part 3 page 25

It's interesting how greedy people can be. I decided to collect money from micro accounts for testing, and one of the biggest (according to their claims) brokerage houses took my 25 quid :)

gip писал(а) >>
I wonder what kind of people are greedy for other people's goods. I decided to collect money from micro accounts for testing and one of the biggest (according to their claims) brokerage houses took my 25 quid :)

What's the basis? >> A personal one.

I suspect they are now checking all my micro-orders for micro-terrorist activities :)

gip писал(а) >>
I suspect they are now checking all my micro-orders for micro-terrorist activities :)

Your case is already on Putin's desk.

Helex >> :

Your case is already on Putin's desk.

Or Soros:))))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Or from Soros:))))

Sharash gregorash against us, who's who )))) It's easy to mould billions out of millions, let him make one out of a cent bill.

Reason: