EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 777

You have to be very careful playing bai, I play without stops, but in this case I will limit myself...stop at 1.4490

Remains to wait for the Economic Sentiment on Germany in 25 minutes...

OlegTs >> :
The data is right, apparently it's a reversal

But do they need a reversal? We just need to follow the trend, then there will be profits.

Euro, the lows are almost updating every day... But apparently from now on it's up until tomorrow's rate hike (IMHO).

Just in time to once again approach the upper boundary of the descending channel on the hourly chart.

>> We'll see what to do next...

P.S. Good luck to all and tailwinds!

P.P.S. I forgot to write. In the weeks, in the last candlestick we reversed in terms of long term selling. On the month the key level 1.4480 is also close, if it is passed (95% probability) the minimum target is 1.38 and lower.

OlegTs >> :
The data must be a U-turn.

GBP reversal where?

Lawyer >> :

GBP pivot to where?

European currencies turn up against USD

Noterday писал(а) >>
Target today is 1.4580 - 1.4560

I have the first 1.4511, and then it's scary to say in the area of 1.4347, but there are three pieces of support there so it will stop somewhere hopefully.

Lord_Shadows >> :

But do they need a reversal? We just need to follow the trend, then there will be profits.

Euro, the lows are almost updating every day... But apparently from now on it's up until tomorrow's rate hike (IMHO).

Once again they will approach the upper boundary of the descending channel on the hourly chart.

There and we will see what to do next...

P.S. Good luck and favorable trends to all!

It's the Fed with their hints that makes me nervous, those hints don't commit to anything and they are unlikely to raise the rate this year and the market reaction could be strong...

Lord_Shadows >> :

Once again they will approach the upper boundary of the descending channel on the hourly chart.

There and we will see what to do next...

The question is which trend? The long term trend includes a lot of trends and everyone picks the most suitable ones for himself, it seems to me, but of course we can trade all the trends, but how can we recognize them all?)

OlegTs писал(а) >>

It is the Fed that makes me nervous, these hints do not commit to anything and they are unlikely to raise rates this year, but the market reaction could be strong...

It might go down, but I don't think so, the people are very mature and the rates are at their lows, maybe they will announce negative rates, but then they will catch pips.

Helex >> :

It might go down, but I don't think it will be aggressive, people are so hardened and bets are at their lows, unless they go negative, in which case they will go for pips.

negative is a thought, why not, they don't care how much money they print, and the economy is booming right away, everyone will grab loans, like MMM, have some fun afterwards:))))

Reason: