EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 721

Forsage >> :

>> it's still early on the H4 divergence hasn't formed...

Sell from 1.5089, already at breakeven...

On MY chart the yen has pushed back from the lower limit of the regression channel. on the four o'clock charts

Noterday писал(а) >>

Sell from 1.5089, already at breakeven...

Pardon me for missing a word...

On MY chart, price has pushed back from the lower limit of the regression channel. on the four o'clock charts

Forexai >> :
They say the quid is kaput, so you're going to burn it without checking the information :) and rejoice in your poverty for what? but the quid is kaput :)) Hey people... the end of unemployment, so what next? who says it got bigger? have you personally checked? guys do not trade on the news if you have more emotion than wit. You may get used to losing even on the demo version, or you'll blame the brokerage company for getting angry at every little thing :)

Helex said about today's movement yesterday.

However, that does not mean a serious strengthening of Dahl.

saike писал(а) >>
On MY chart, price has pushed back from the lower limit of the regression channel. on four o'clock charts

It's not an indicator...

saike писал(а) >>
On MY chart the price has moved away from the lower boundary of the regression channel. on four o'clock charts

If the divergence changes from one type to another - this is a sign of an upcoming strong movement, and visual checks confirm this statement. If you learn to identify this process programmatically, then almost 60-70% have strong price movement signals.

NikT_58 >> :

Helex said about today's movement yesterday.

However, that does not mean a serious strengthening of Dahl.

But it is desirable to dream of a strengthening, otherwise some countries will default, for instance Russia and the U.S. ... let's not forget what the main long-term documents are signed in, and what liquidity of our securities abroad if not in dollars... you have to think...

Forexai >> :

Dreaming about strengthening, otherwise some countries may default, like Russia and Russia ... remember what the basic long-term documents were signed in and what is the liquidity of our bonds abroad if not in dollars... you have to think wisely.

Catch the reversal from 1.4840!

Forexai >> :

We must remember what the key documents are signed in long term and what is the liquidity of our bonds abroad if not in dollars... we have to think carefully.

About thinking, I agree.

Believe me, I am ready for a strengthening or a decline of the DOL.

>> You have to think!

Reason: