EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 724

Didn't it go? ))) I was still thinking how to get rid of the sells, came all ready ))))

I wonder if 1.488888888888888888 will be broken? I doubt it, although the next one is 1.4844444444444, as the devils have spelled...

It's a serious breakthrough, that's for sure.

Our proud Viking does not surrender to the enemy...

Is everybody sunk? It's almost over ))))

The americans are out of hamburgers, half of them are already in the cafeteria making up for the leaked fat.

Is everyone alive?

I will open some orders on BAY !!!!

THE_BIG писал(а) >>
I will open some orders on BAY !!!!

the case, I'll try the tail ))))

It is unlikely that there was already a minimum of something it doesn't go anywhere, it should still go through, it's a small rollback now, you might be scared a bit.

Helex писал(а) >>

the case, I'll try the tail ))))

It is unlikely that there was already a low, it does not go anywhere, it should still pass, now there is a small pullback, you can be afraid a little.

Perhaps, the level of 80.9 according to Fibo... if you look at the H1 closing prices, it is the right place to stop...

And one more thing, if one sets the Fibo network on this falling wave (with the current tail), the level of 123.6 falls at 1.52...

Pavel447 писал(а) >>

Maybe there is the 80.9 Fibo level... if you look at the H1 closing prices, that's where we stop...

And one more thing, if you set the Fibo network on this falling wave (with a current tail), the level of 123.6 falls at 1.52...

1.52 is when do you plan for 10 days ahead? >> I think the war for the lows is still going on for the next week at least...

Don't you want to see 1.42 by the end of December? :)

We want
Reason: