EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 531

Thank you!

Canadian, where the hell are you going?! :)

There's news on the canadian in two minutes. Here we go. The market is slowly starting to go haywire.

Good luck, everyone. See you all on Monday.

Six minutes to go. Time to place your bets :)

Alexan >> :
6 mins to go. Time to place your bets :)

but has it been decided which way the stakes are going?

it's not what i thought it would be... >> "unrevised" is not good news in general(((

I gave a breakdown on the pound, why do you say it's undecided?))) Personally I have a profit ;)

p.s. the markup is at the end of page 530

Noterday >> :

I gave a breakdown on the pound, why do you say it's undecided?))) Personally I have a profit ;)

p.s. the markup at the end of page 530

me on the eur/usd pairing, well the swings were dangerous... to hell with it! ))))

GBPUSD, on the other hand, has shown itself beautifully))))))) has already taken 100+pp.

Noterday >> :
GBPUSD has shown itself beautifully)))))))

In the meantime, the main thing is to wait for the bottom, the maximum fall and bet on the buy ... But I think that the euro-dollar will be this year still probing the psychological maximum (1.5000) just from this level we fell because of various U.S. news, but the growth of Europe is inevitable, they are leaders in the exit from the recession and the growth of gdp and other indicators ... Now the main thing is to wait for the bottom... maximum drop, and the bet is to buy)))

Are we going to fall any further?
Reason: