EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1422

The train is late, haven't made it to the top yet.))

syan писал(а) >>

dude, you wrote this this morning.

Sorry to remind you. Also, go through your drawings and see if they really worked out as accurately as you say they did. Galina gave wrong predictions, but at least she didn't say it turned out the way she wanted it to :)

If you get that you're making a forecast with a lot of errors, you may try to make a forecast with small TF and say we'll be in one and the same point, maybe you'll indicate the time... All I'm making forecasts in small timeframes is confirmed by price movement.I have a feeling that the market is changing and the signal is getting better... If you're coming to work with signals people put out just for their own interest, you're mistaken to make money out of them, go to analysts, pay them and get forecasts and complain...

forte928 >>:

Утром была незавершенная первая волна на ее основании я рисовал проноз с изменеиме ситуации происходит перестройка построения движения цены, но если ты понимаешь что пронозирование на мелких ТФ связано с очень большим кол-вом ошибок то может сам попробуешь при налиии новостей спронозировать мелкие ТФ и сказать что мы будем в то-то и той-то точке, может еще и времч укажешь?...все что у меня пронозируется на старших ТФ сейчас точно подтверждается движением..А если ты суда пришел работать по сигналам которые просто для своего интереса выкладывают люди то глубоко ошибаешься что сможешь на них заработать, иди к аналитикам плати им и получай прогнозы и предьявляй претензии..

I think someone has been offended.

forte928 >>:

Утром была незавершенная первая волна на ее основании я рисовал проноз с изменеиме ситуации происходит перестройка построения движения цены, но если ты понимаешь что пронозирование на мелких ТФ связано с очень большим кол-вом ошибок то может сам попробуешь при налиии новостей спронозировать мелкие ТФ и сказать что мы будем в то-то и той-то точке, может еще и времч укажешь?...все что у меня пронозируется на старших ТФ сейчас точно подтверждается движением..А если ты суда пришел работать по сигналам которые просто для своего интереса выкладывают люди то глубоко ошибаешься что сможешь на них заработать, иди к аналитикам плати им и получай прогнозы и предьявляй претензии..

Analysts are unlikely to help either, if their predictions were to come true, they would make their own money from it.

strangerr писал(а) >>
The train is late, haven't made it to the top yet.))

>> no matter what, we're riding the right wave.

Get down, they're shooting)))

while the pair went up to 323p I had no internet, the moral is satellite internet yes, anything else no.

And here we are. And on the pound the second attempt to break resistance since 19 January

forte928 писал(а) >>

If you get that you're making a forecast with a lot of errors, you may try to make a forecast with small TF and say we'll be in one and the same point, maybe you'll indicate the time... All I'm making forecasts in small timeframes is confirmed by price movement.I have a feeling that the market is changing and the signal is getting better... If you're coming to work with signals people put out just for their own interest, you're mistaken to make money on them, go to analysts, pay them and get forecasts and complain...

I'm not even talking about me. The problem is not that you're wrong, but that you sound as if everything you predicted has come true. You've said the maximum - 3705, how could it be combined with any forecast that showed 3760 on the current situation, it may be a thousand timeframes. Don't cheat in short.

kraizislot >>:
пока пара поднялась на 323 пп у меня не было инета, мораль - спутниковый инет да, любое остальное нет.

Internet or connection to a broker?
Reason: