EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 262

Who is so clever in buying out the eu? When I get into the sell, the price should drop like a stone, but you are breaking my buzz.

IlyaA писал(а) >>
Do you think the eurik will show a double top at 4840 and towards the stars without stopping?

On approach to the target, it will be possible to tell whether a pullback or a breakthrough will take place.

IlyaA >> :
Do you think the eurik will show a double top at 4840 and towards the stars without stopping?

Let's see how H4 closes....

gip писал(а) >>
Come on, who's the smart one buying out the eu? When I get into the sell, the price is supposed to drop like a stone, and you guys are breaking my buzz.

Big players.... And this is the matryoshka effect for scalpers.

gip >> :
Who's the smart one buying out the euR? I have to go to the sell, the price should fall, but you are ruining my buzz.

No one is buying back, they just collect sell-limits quietly, like in summer 2008)))

gip >> :
Who's the smart one buying out the euR? When I'm in the sell, the price should fall, but you're breaking my buzz.

I'm in shorts, too.

I'm going to tear those big players' ears off...

Cvinto писал(а) >>

No one is buying them out, they just collect the sell-limits quietly, like in summer 2008)))

The market has always been and will always be ruled by the top players and the others have corridors for floundering at 300 pips.

By the way, I still can't quite figure out who scalpers are. They say different things about themselves. But for the most part it is someone who trades on a breakout of horizontal channel boundaries?

gip >> :
Yeah, by the way, I still can't quite figure out who scalpers are. They say different things about themselves. But mostly they are the ones who trade on the break of the highs of the horizontal channel.

They think that if the price goes up they only have to buy to gain 5-10 points and vice versa)))

Reason: