EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 530

Thank you Alexan, and is this time in Moscow?

gip писал(а) >>
They're the ones who can't break through before the news. They're being cautious. So if they move, they will move very slowly. And if they go back up, throw grenades. i mean the eurobucks.

Yes. There was an attempted breakthrough yesterday, too, but it rolled back on the news.

Noterday писал(а) >>
Thank you Alexan, is it Moscow time?

>>Yes, Moscow time.

The eura is only going up

Christmas marathon on all markets.

It's still a month and a half away from Christmas :))

If the eu is slow to rise, there will be the most unexpected pullbacks in counterbalance. The law of meanness is in full swing.

Everyone is quiet before the storm. Any guesses? Where do we put the pins?

On the pound I still think so: (H4)

What can you say with such flurries on the market :) seems like a jump up to 1.497*-8*, but I think it will be difficult to go up, so I sit and watch the decline ...

and somewhere in the back of my mind smolders a little joy and hope that I will be able to close the selnick ...

and it's a long time since we were down, all up and up - not interesting and too predictable

I think to 1.4800 is quite possible

gip писал(а) >>
Better delete it, it's a big file.

Well, it seems to be within the permitted size. Those who need it will download it. And then they can kill it. In the evening.

Okay, we're in the middle of nowhere, but I think you've got a fast Internet. Me, with my 256k, it's a quick download.

Reason: