EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 458

gip писал(а) >>
DEPOSIT??? OF LIFE??? THE UNIVERSE??? FAITH IN HUMANITY???

total, total all-pervasive BRAKE!!!

SOMETHING FELL ON YOUR HEAD??? A ROLLER RAN OVER YOUR HEAD??? PINCHED MY FINGER WITH A DOOR???

Man, the guy's joking and you're paying attention...

And if such a movement is strong, it is not an indication to panic and tear your hair out, self-restraint is always the hallmark of successful people... Get your head in order and then let your thoughts go to the people.

EURUSD

AUDUSD

EURGBP

these are the key contenders

Oh, man, I'm not going to survive this.

Noterday писал(а) >>
Shit, the guy's having a joke and you're paying attention...

I do apologise for the excessive hilarity in the complicated process of making money.

three days of reading the next thread has made my brain dizzy.

>> no more.

In 1994 the banks in the city couldn't buy quid, the stock exchange was going up... after three days the banks started selling people rushed to buy them up - when they should have been selling at that time...

torgash >> :

I'm perfectly calm...

And you're wrong about the fall.

Surely everyone knows that currencies are quoted in Pairs.

Does the EUR fall fast? Or the USD? And if the EUR/USD and GBP fall, the GBP will also fall? So the concept of "falling faster than rising" is not quite relevant IMHO.

EUR/USD reflects the global market situation, markets fall, EUR falls and everybody goes to USD. Markets rise - the exchange rate falls - the EUR rises. This is why the EUR/USD currency pair is falling faster than it is growing globally. When the dollar loses its function, then this dependence will change....

Imagine it's a demo. What happened? The EVR didn't continue rising and corrected a little. You can close the part on beer too.

Reason: