EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 453

M1 point 1.4765...trajectory on the slope of the green line...

Galina писал(а) >>

It's about time you sold your predictions for money :)

Been following this thread for a long time :)

+1 Evgeniy is the best, he makes perfect predictions time after time...

Here I am analysing forte928's expressions and thought, aren't you using Elliott dear?)) Fibonacci numbers are clearly present in predictions))))

Galina писал(а) >>

It's about time you sold your predictions for money :)

I've been following this thread :)

I can listen to someone who says so, I can agree but it's my decision, I have to make it myself and it affects how my life will be... Managing your life boat you ride the waves of success...

break писал(а) >>
Oh, and Forte went to 1.5040 before the market went down. Then it sort of recovered its losses, but it was not a very successful hike.

God invented SL for this purpose !!!!! :)))))

Noterday писал(а) >>
Here I am analyzing forte928's expressions and I thought, isn't it Elliott you're using dear?)) Fibonacci numbers are clearly present in the forecasts))))

I'm trying to figure out automatic prediction, but it takes resources, I've found one of pattern recognition directions on different TFs and frequencies, I can't detect patterns on regular ZigZag, I've made sure of that...and the system that is being worked out started with a usual unread book on the first chapters of Neely...but there I saw a full picture which I saw before but did not pay attention...the price wave behaviour, I corrected the indicator, optimized the code, adjusted the code...

We could say we were at 1.4822, a couple of points short :)

Right again :)

Galina писал(а) >>

We could say we were at 1.4822, a couple of points short :)

Right again :)

I gave an approximate pivot point level, it's just that all the clarification at the lower level requires more effort and quick reaction in the manual calculation, if I automate this part, it means I will be able to react faster on the pivots...

I have always wondered, and if it is possible, I would like an answer to my question from forte928 . Why is it that people who already have a profitable trading system, which forecasts movements with pinpoint accuracy, are sitting on different forums, drawing, showing something, making screenshots... I don't get it... but I want to understand)). A man who earns an incredible amount of points every day lives among humans who are trying to "earn some extra money"). You've probably already got a big deposit, so what's the point of it all, if it's not a secret of course?

Just on the one hand it is interesting... On the other hand, when you wait for the price to come to a news point, it is not interesting to read until you have good ideas for revision and improvement of automation... The creative process is an ongoing one, which sometimes has stops and reflection on the way passed, and as the great Soviet theorist Keldysh said - discoveries are not made according to plan (following a directive)
Reason: