EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 454

It's not over yet..,

If it were that simple, people like that would all be living in villas on the Côte d'Azur by now.

Alexan >> :
If it were that simple, such people would all be living on the Côte d'Azur in their villas by now.

Everything is simple in principle.... man himself complicates things... there are only two options here, up or down.

Noterday писал(а) >>
I've always been interested and if it's possible I'd like to get an answer to my question from forte928 . Why people who already have their own profitable trading system, which is accurate to a point, sit on different forums, draw something, show, make screenshots... I don't get it... but I want to understand)) A person who earns an incredible amount of points every day lives among humans who are trying to "earn some extra money"). You probably have a big deposit so what's the point of it all, if it's not a secret then why are you doing it all?

I don't know about others, but I'll tell you about myself.

There was a period of time a few years ago when I did nothing but trading for a year and a half.

I sat at home and studied, drained, made money, etc.

It's a hard world out there all by myself and not a lot of people who know something about it.

One of the ways I could hear another opinion was via internet.

Alexan >> :
If it were that simple, such people would all be living on the Côte d'Azur in their villas by now.

Everything is simple in principle.... man himself complicates everything... there are two options, up or down. But this is psychology)

A person has three important things in life - health, companionship and money - and this triangle should be equal...

Health - it determines how you feel physically, communication - a feeling of spirituality and money - a feeling of morality... Physical health enables communication, communication enables moral growth, moral growth enables physical health... So it turns out that without these important criteria, life is completely impossible.

I used to think how to make a system that would catch reversals at every turn in 10 pts and then the system would be super!!! But it turned out that in principle it's impossible to realize this in one period, you get a full drawdown and large deficit in the other... But when you start switching to periods of more profitable periods, you realize that this is where you can see the whole picture of what is happening, here is all the predictions and no machine can show the picture that a man can see... It was hard to work with different TFs before and now I just skipped

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>
If we believe Forte's calculations from yesterday, nothing prevents us from starting to move towards 1.4950 now...

This target may change, as the older periods are almost very difficult to predict in terms of a clear turning point, on the older TF a very large error of fluctuation, for example on M1 for euro/bucks - 5p. M5 - 7-10 on M15 - 10-12p. on H1 - 20-25...on D1 - 120-160p.

So we'll do a little shopping
Reason: