CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

RIGHT ON TIME AS ALWAYS :)

Early! Just a few more pips :))

>> Forte's as good as ever.

Alexan писал(а) >>

How so? :))

According to Mr Niroba GBPJPY=GBPUSD*USDJPY,

where: GBPUSD=EURUSD/EURGBP, USDJPY=EURJPY/EURUSD

So it all depends on the Eurodollar as you can see :-)

NIBORRRRRRR discuss on another thread !!!!

He has offended me....... :(

I don't HATE him...... :)

If Forte's calculations from yesterday are to be believed, there is nothing stopping us from starting to move towards 1.4950 now...

In general, the movement should continue along two trajectories...

1... target 1.4764 the second is more aggressive 1.4707...

In any case, the price will be turning in this range... We will be able to tell about the reversal in the course of the movement...

Well a bit off target :((((

Forte, what adjustments are there?

forte928 писал(а) >>

In general, the movement should continue along two trajectories...

1... target 1.4764 the second is more aggressive 1.4707...

In any case, the price will turn in this range ... the reversal will be possible to tell in the course of the movement ...

It's time for you to sell your forecasts for money :)

I have been following this thread for a long time :)

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>
If Forte's calculations from yesterday are to be believed, there is nothing stopping us from starting to move towards 1.4950 now...

>> after the U-turn, we'll go that way.

Yes, and Forte went to 1.5040 before the market went down. Then it sort of recovered its losses, but it was not very successful.

break писал(а) >>
Yeah, and Forte went to 1.5040 before the market went down. Then I kind of made it back, but it was not very successful.

Yes, there are mistakes, but I learn from them and analyze why they happen and how to avoid them in the future...

The account I showed you I was down to 200 and now I'm up to 400 again in two days.

At the moment there will be a slight move up to 1.4822 then a move down to the previously indicated point...
Reason: