EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1385

P.C..
On H1 and H4 a bearish Gartley pattern from 1.3765 roughly to 1.3537 roughly (H4), the probability of working out at least half, I think everyone knows, is high, e/b, of course.

odiseif >>:

Здраствуйте всем ...вот по USDCHF соображеия ...если пойдет вверх то я его там вижу у красной линии ....только вот пробляма ...выставляю я эти рисунки да толку ....ни критики ни поддержки ...ошущение что никто аже не замечает рисунки ...или ваше рсунки на форум не дходят....кстати я проверяю то что выкладываю и сохраня. ...и довольно часто хорошие прогнозы давал ....да толку т этово

I think it's true what a lot of people are silently drawing conclusions and deciding for themselves what to do and how to do it. There are more likely people with their own TS which have enough problems of their own how to bring to mind this or that idea.
And in general, "criticism", but do you need it?
Why bother forum when you can create a branch and discuss your TS and its effectiveness, or you may bring it to your senses.

forte928 >>:

картинку подсмотрел парой страниц выше..

If the structure changes, a picture won't help ...

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>

If the structure changes, a picture will not help...

the structure can only change a little in wavelength

Galina >>:

Да нет, все доходят ваши картинки :)
Огромное спасибо !!!
Просто наверное вы не слишком живо в диалогах учавствуете, вот поэтому их и игнорируют..
А еще наверное поому что они, картинки ваши все-таки на таймах покрупнее идут...
а здесь народ любит внутри дня торговать....

oooh ...thanks for checking in ..... I thought I was on my own .... ....

Guys, I'm not going to say of course....
But just look at the dollar franc, it looks like it's about to collapse....
If it doesn't turn around tomorrow, there could be a strong move
Straight to 1.020, and it looks like with only one quick and intermediate correction it will get there.
Again, that will be decided for him tomorrow, at the close of the daily candlestick.
So, where the Euro will be then :)), certainly not at 1.40 and not even at 1.41.
(Again, if the franc continues to fall tomorrow)

Galina >>:

Ребята, я не берусь утверждать конечно....
Но вы просто на доллар франк посмотрите, он же похоже валится собрался....
Если завтра не развернется, то сильное движение может получится
Прямиком на 1.020, и похоже что только с одной быстрой и промежуточной коррекцией он туда придет.
Повторю, что для него завтра решится все, по закрытию дневной свечи.
Ну и где тогда еврик будет :))), уш точно не на 1.40 и даже не на 1.41.
(Опять же если завтра падения франка продолжится)

there .... it's clearer ..... but I'm waiting for these levels .... I don't care if it's long or short...... the bounce will be serious there ....

I looked at the chifu: on the H1 - like a dragon appeared, on the H4 - nothing clear, everything is stopped, the next day down - same bags, probably up than down, or
a slight piercing of the wheels ( the bottom is at 1.0533 ) and up .So, odiseif, I am not your opponent. Although....

1.3800- medium-sized providers.1.3840-large-sized providers.And 1.3850- option price.Here.Breaking through these levels can only
Galina and her associates will be able to break through these levels.

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

1.3800- medium-sized providers.1.3840-large-sized providers.And 1.3850- option price.Here.Break through these levels can only
Galina and her associates.

:))))
I know, that's how it comes out, just like yesterday, you repeat the same thing yourself....
First at 1.3860, then down to 1.35 or so.
Here is the triangle, highlighting the most significant mark for me.

Reason: