EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 455

DUMP THE EURO - IT'S A COLLAPSE!

Read more!!!!!

30:10:09 15:10

The euro/dollar pair has corrected down from earlier highs of $1.4850 to $1.4800, thereby reacting to the rise in the dollar/franc, due to, according to dealers, purchases by the Swiss National Bank. At the moment, the pair is at $1.4808. Bids are still located near $1.4800, with interest noted up to the level of $1.4770 with stops below. Large offers are on the way to $1.4860 with stops higher. Source: Forexpf.ru - Forex News

30.10.09 14:58 | comments of dealers on CHF
it is temporary

Maybe a major scam?

They'll close just below the loya - don't pussy out.

forte928 >> :

This target may change, because older periods are almost impossible to forecast in terms of exact pivot point, at higher timeframes there is a big error in oscillation, for example, on M1 for Euro / Bax - 5 p. M5 - 7-10 at M15 - 10-12 p. At H1 - 20-25...at D1 - 120-160 p.

If we trade on small TFs we'll see that it's market noise.

I can assume that you have a small deposit which is not ready to withstand large drawdowns associated with higher TFs.

break писал(а) >>

And there is an opinion, and not without reason, that trading on small TFs is trading market noise.

I can assume that you have a small deposit that is not ready to withstand large drawdowns associated with higher TFs.

I don't trade below D1 practically without stops and a clear strategy

torgash >> :

>> they're gonna close right below the loy. >> don't piss.

What you shouting for? You pissed yourself?

I don't believe in such things.

Every now and then they put out some mumbo jumbo on the Internet.

And then the banks are one of the main participants in forex, they are always buying and selling something.

As practice shows, when the real moves begin.... no one will say anything about them.

Just remember how the EUR started to fall from 1.60.

It just fell and that's all.

So all these rumours are bullshit.

:)

gip писал(а) >>

Why are you yelling? Are you shitting yourself?

Don't be nervous.

Think about the fact that you're probably not the only one in the longs.

Reason: