EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 464

Noterday писал(а) >>
The market is hardly looking at the numbers))) I have already described my opinion above. On the daily chart a divergence may occur (this is what it is all about) hence a new high. However, if the market turns within the range of 1.4920-1.4820 we will go down, but not as fast as the new High and the divergence :)

And who's looking, it's a calculated

Galina писал(а) >>

I now see 1.4668 is the first option to close the week, but unlikely.

And then there's 1.4642 - that's not quite accurate... maybe 1.4628, something like that.

The last one seems more appropriate to me.

Galina, where did those numbers come from?

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Galina писал(а) >>

I now see 1.4668 is the first option to close the week, but unlikely.

And then there's 1.4642 - that's not quite accurate... maybe 1.4628, something like that.

The last one seems more appropriate to me.

1.46-1.465 is the target I have for today and the PN. Having broken through 1 support line (blue one on the chart 2 below), the second one will be held, besides that a good divergence on the MASD on n4 will appear, as well as the 4th point of the wave theory.

I don't see what forces can drive the euro even lower yet. Who can see it, let's have a look.

DXY is also at the top of the downward channel, so it's time for it to go down soon.

A strong push of the Euro will be (I repeat) a divergence on the n4 and we might see 1.53-1-54 before the New Year.

Here is VTB's commentary

The Eurodollar (EURUSD) has made an upward correction after a strong decline of the previous days. After 5 hours of strong rising during the 29.10 trades, the situation is developing in the narrow corridor of 1.4820 -1.4850, which is technically an upside exit. However, the situation may be interpreted in another way, with the major resistance at 1.4850, which allows you to expect a pullback to 1.4800 and a new round of fight for that level. The situation may change due to the data release at 15-30, in one direction or the other. The general situation is not beyond a correction to the downward movement that has started.

I'm still in the pickle)

Telepuzik писал(а) >>
I am in the salt for now )

Me too for now :)))

And yet the eura will take off the low today :)

Then the road will open to 1.4557

>>This is the slope, the eu likes such slopes

The situation really does look like the 'south' is waiting and it's time to go!

But, to me, it looks more likely that there will be another wave upwards. The $85/bbl target has not been reached and the IMF has not yet sold gold...

So, it appears that until gold reaches a minimum of 1140, it's too early for us to head south.

But time will judge. ;)

err: 1140 reads 1104 :) (01/11/2009 )

Sorento писал(а) >>

The situation really does look like the 'south' is waiting and it's time to go!

But, to me, it looks more likely that there will be another wave upwards. The $85/bbl target has not been reached and the IMF has not yet sold gold...

So, it appears that until gold reaches a minimum of 1140, it's too early for us to head south.

But time will judge. ;)

I am just curious - who are you talking to? And what exactly did you want to say? :0)

@@@ The situation really does look like the 'south' is waiting and it's time to go!

But, to me, another wave up is more likely. The $85/bbl target has not been reached and the IMF has not yet sold gold...

So, it looks like it's too soon to head south until gold reaches a minimum of 1140.

But time will judge. ;) @@@

I also think that before the sharp drop, the eu will make another maximum.

A good, simply huge short is possible from 1.5360 or even from 1.5620, I do not know exactly where.

But now, from the current levels, I think it is going to fall a little bit more :)

As I've shown on the picture above, it's about 1.4557.

And at this point, we should already be watching.

Just something to think about.

Yesterday morning on the DOL feed this was the intraday market forecast:

EUR/USD during the day: The Relative Strength Index /RSI/ is showing a declining divergence and the pair should decline to the next support. Short positions below 1.4880 with targets at 1.477 and 1.4720 are recommended.
>British Pound/U.S. Dollar pair during the day: The Relative Strength Index /RSI/ broke down the rising trend line and the pair should decline. Short positions below 1.6600 with targets of 1.6475 and 1.6410 are recommended

//-----------------------------------------------------

Interestingly, by the "end of the day" forecast for both (or both ?) pairs was confirmed with accuracy, almost to the point...

Reason: