EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 309

As for the divergences - I'm almost to this principle of determining the reversals, but when I proceed, I can not say exactly, there are a couple of unfinished projects that need to finish, after them I will get to divergence and automation, I have begun to prepare an indicator with OsMA and the construction of trend lines, on this project is still in standby mode, as soon as the time comes, this section of the project will begin to acquire contours.

RomanS писал(а) >>

1.4850???

I don't mean short-term targets...? In the next half a year, can we break through???

On the B1 it does not look like that, the trend is descending and may fall to 1.4545 in two weeks, but it is just an estimation, it does not look like a forecast.

On the weekly chart the pivot point is almost reached, the third wave is practically completed and the fourth wave is bound to reach 1.4479 and fall below 1.4254

forte928 >> :

On the weekly chart the pivot point is almost reached, the third wave is practically completed and the fourth wave is bound to reach 1.4479 and fall below 1.4254

I've been drawing my breakdown a couple of weeks ago... What's your opinion??? Will there be an extension or is it all...? clause.... here we go....

If you look at the picture in a separate window you can see the level at 186.05 - this is the Fibo level of the previous wave, we can only talk about whether the movement will still go up after a full analysis of several TFs, starting from M15 and above.

RomanS >> :

I've been doing my markings a couple of weeks ago... What's your opinion??? Will there be an extension or is it all...? clause.... >> here we go....

Oops... I forgot about the link :)))

In the same thread))) Sorry....

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/25724/page78#208330

In this case there is still an upward movement towards 1.4775 on H4... but this movement has a zigzag path on its way...

Here's a picture on M30 of the trend line from H4...

"correction already started, target 1.4745 In the very, very short term.....

According to the markup on the large timeframe, there's at least 1.38 in the medium term."

Is that what you mean?

Took a note, but I'm not a waveologist, I don't think we're there yet

on the same M30 I saw another feature confirming the move to 1.4775 (it will not be reached completely)...

I moved from M30 to M15 for a more detailed build...

poruchik писал(а) >>
"correction already started, target 1.4745 In the very, very short term.....

On the large timeframe markup, there's at least 1.38 in the medium term."

Is that what you mean) ?

Took a note but i am not a wave guy, i think i haven't sailed yet

I was giving levels of 100% reach then the next move may continue and your level at 1.38 is there in full force...

Reason: